What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just have to breathe.. phew.. breathe.. I'm losing my mojo.. well I've lost it. I just need to breathe..

Despite this.. and everything.. I am grateful towards you.
And grateful for the good people I have around me, you know who you are. I am deeply touched to have such friends in my life.

I can see in her face that someone in her past hurt her very badly. It's the same hesitation you see in an abused animal. A momentary flinch. I'm tuned into this because someone in my past hurt me very badly too.

When did we get so honeysuckle at dealing with life and emotion? Is it the pressure and expectation of life from without or the introspection from within. Or both and more. Either way, we struggle to cope with modern life. We also created this modern life. Ironic.

Another 20 minutes wasted on trying to figure out the right words to get to know somebody...just bail out once again.

Got a photo published in the local paper yesterday.
That's my 4th this year. Got 17 likes on facebook when I mentioned it.
All good !

I wish I could home and go to bed. I don't want to work tonight. I'm so tired. I'm so so tired. How is it that I've been working so much? And yet I feel I've done nothing useful.

I'd rather be ill now than during Christmas, so let's just get this honeysuckle out of the way.

Hmm...nobody to talk to, nobody sticks around.

They talk like they want to but nah...they never do.

Latest posts

Back