What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Littlesecret said:
In that bad place again and I am so exhausted of painting on the 'I'm ok' face I can't anymore! It feels like I'm in a dark muddy hole again and I'm so tired of trying to climb out, though this time I know the rain is coming and I'm scared I'll be trapped in here forever.

I don't want to be here anymore metaphorically and literally.

*hug* You always gave me encouragement to keep going for what I wanted. I believe you can do it as well. Go on and keep climbing - I'll be there to pull you out! You are not, and will not be trapped there forever. I just know it.

I think I've sort of given up on the whole "drive myself to find that one best friend," thing. Really it's causing more harm then help. Worrying about not having someone to be around a lot like most best friends is just making me feel stressed out. I'll just wait for the person instead. I've got about 82 years left in my life. I'm quite sure that person will show up at some point in those years. Besides, I already have some friends I see every once in a while. I feel blessed enough with that.

ladyforsaken said:
Littlesecret said:
In that bad place again and I am so exhausted of painting on the 'I'm ok' face I can't anymore! It feels like I'm in a dark muddy hole again and I'm so tired of trying to climb out, though this time I know the rain is coming and I'm scared I'll be trapped in here forever.

*hug* You always gave me encouragement to keep going for what I wanted. I believe you can do it as well. Go on and keep climbing - I'll be there to pull you out! You are not, and will not be trapped there forever. I just know it.

I remember I used to do that too. However, I found sometimes, dropping the "I'm okay," face and showing others your true colors can help too.
You can climb out of this. Let the rain come. We'll pass you an umbrella. :)

TheRealCallie said:
Blah blah blah
And on another note, 3 more hours and I'm free for the weekend. I'm thinking maybe go get the kids some pumpkins and carve them, roast the seeds and all that good stuff.

My ex-wife used to roast pumpkin seeds at Halloween and I have to say that I found them quite appetizing. It's not something that people in the UK usually do.

ladyforsaken said:
Littlesecret said:

Thank you lady, I hope your right. :)

Mr Seal The Albatros said:
ladyforsaken said:
Littlesecret said:

I remember I used to do that too. However, I found sometimes, dropping the "I'm okay," face and showing others your true colors can help too.
You can climb out of this. Let the rain come. We'll pass you an umbrella. :)

I've done that before and it didn't work out so well for me, it actually made things worse, I'm just currently in an environment where that's not an option. Thank you for the umbrella though :)

JHK said:
What to do when you're meaningless...

Well if that's the case, there's no meaning there to stop you from enjoying things, yes? *hugs*

I don't think I quite get what you're saying... It's hard to enjoy pointlessness...

JHK said:
JHK said:

Well if that's the case, there's no meaning there to stop you from enjoying things, yes? *hugs*

I don't think I quite get what you're saying... It's hard to enjoy pointlessness...

Yeah, I thought that was a bit confusing too. Okay, let's look at it in a different light.

Well, first of all, what do you mean by meaningless?
Are you suggesting you are meaningless to others? Well, that can't be true. If it were, than why am I trying to make you feel better? Also, I bet if you asked people here, they would also say they cared about you, showing that you do mean something to people. You do sound like a nice person and someone who would be a good friend, so you certainly mean something to me at least.

JHK said:
JHK said:

Yeah, I thought that was a bit confusing too. Okay, let's look at it in a different light.

Well, first of all, what do you mean by meaningless?
Are you suggesting you are meaningless to others? Well, that can't be true. If it were, than why am I trying to make you feel better? Also, I bet if you asked people here, they would also say they cared about you, showing that you do mean something to people. You do sound like a nice person and someone who would be a good friend, so you certainly mean something to me at least.

No. Or yes.
I don't really mean anything to you. I'm nothing but words here. You don't really know me. Like as not you'd probably hate me.
Just because you're a compassionate person by nature doesn't really make me mean anything.

Latest posts

Back