What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It took three days for this poor machine to sync 15+ thousand songs on the ipod.. Not going to fork the money to upgrade a computer i'm temporarily using..

I need my tunage when I drive!.. Or I just talk to myself..

I think.. well I hope.. this will help me get out of this depressive funk I fall into every now and then. I got what I wanted.. for the time being. But knowing my life, it's never that easy - so what's the catch, I wonder..

I can't pass away just yet, I have to learn to play the autoharp and the dulcimer…

and make some beautiful knitting art

Cavey said:
Don't give up, Eve. You may have relinquished your mod status, but yours is still an opinion which I respect and appreciate. I hope things will look up for you in the near future.

You're a doll, Cavey. :) I'm adding you to my "person Id like to have coffee with" list. Your words are much appreciated.

ladyforsaken said:
Evey, from the things I've read on the forum of what you go through in life and what you have to put up with, I personally feel you're one of the strongest people I know who never stops fighting. It is very tiring and dumb to have to do that throughout your life, I can kinda understand that a little bit.

But when you see an opportunity for a break, no matter how little or short, it can be anything for that break - a little treat for yourself or some alone time or something, you should go for it. You deserve it and I think it's the little moments like that that kinda bring about a little relief to such a life. I certainly hope it gets less heavy for you soon. Take care. *hug*

I try when I can, but unfortunately those times are few and far between.
Your words mean a lot - I take comfort in them.

:D You're on The List as well. lol

Edit: LOL...**** if I didnt post this in the wrong thread. :p

Ugh. Not again. Back to seeing myself as a freak all over again. Now to cry - ish for a good 2 hours while I keep telling myself of how much a lot of people don't like me

EveWasFramed said:
Cavey said:
Don't give up, Eve. You may have relinquished your mod status, but yours is still an opinion which I respect and appreciate. I hope things will look up for you in the near future.

You're a doll, Cavey. :) I'm adding you to my "person Id like to have coffee with" list. Your words are much appreciated.

ladyforsaken said:
Evey, from the things I've read on the forum of what you go through in life and what you have to put up with, I personally feel you're one of the strongest people I know who never stops fighting. It is very tiring and dumb to have to do that throughout your life, I can kinda understand that a little bit.

But when you see an opportunity for a break, no matter how little or short, it can be anything for that break - a little treat for yourself or some alone time or something, you should go for it. You deserve it and I think it's the little moments like that that kinda bring about a little relief to such a life. I certainly hope it gets less heavy for you soon. Take care. *hug*

I try when I can, but unfortunately those times are few and far between.
Your words mean a lot - I take comfort in them.

:D You're on The List as well. lol

Edit: LOL...**** if I didnt post this in the wrong thread. :p

Aww *hugs*!

Mr Seal The Albatros said:
Ugh. Not again. Back to seeing myself as a freak all over again. Now to cry - ish for a good 2 hours while I keep telling myself of how much a lot of people don't like me

A lot of people here like you though. A lot of people in our real lives can be pretty negative. Hope you'll feel better soon. :\

I wonder where this will lead us... I do not want to lose you, but It's like if you are always slipping from my grip.

It is funny how things change so suddenly. Now I feel like I dodged a bullet lol
Also means that I can't trust myself when it comes to love but I'd rather that.

EveWasFramed said:
Cavey said:

I'm a good, honest Englishman - make it a tea and I'm in! I'll bring the crumpets... ;)

Mr Seal The Albatros said:
ladyforsaken said:

Rough day?

The day's just getting started for me. Just had bad sleep and a stomach upset when I woke up. But it's like, oh well, same shitty sleep with the feeling of not wanting to wake up. Hope you're doing all right there.

Happy Halloween, everyone!

tumblr_nbtbz5s1zR1r3tsmdo1_500.gif

I am getting fed up of people complaining about how good I am at golf.
I am a 3 handicap not the next Tiger Woods !

Latest posts

Back