What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2libn9d.jpg

just had a good idea for a christmas present for my soon to be ex-boss:

an anonymous box, when you open in a mechanism inside sprays some small quantity of liquid on the face of the opener, and inside the box a pretty card saying: Congratulations! You now have Ebola!

I think I should patent this…

Those were some stylish pitch-black racing stripes on this hamburger bun. The removable grid on the toaster serves a purpose, you know? You can't just lay something straight atop of the bread slots to make it crispier...I mean, everybody knows that.

Everybody except for myself.

Today I found myself wondering. My mother and sister are both not home. My friends are both having a great lunch and evening with their family. Which means I'm all home alone. It hit me, and I was wondering if this is how it's going to be later. With all the issues I have and all, it wouldn't surprise me if I managed to end up all by myself. hm. Haven't felt this sad in a while.

:/

only by selling the extra stuff accumulated in the last few years I can pay for a return trip to India, if I sold everything I own I could travel around the world and back

in the end, imaginary friends are better than no friends at all (listening to some new age videos)

I think I'm getting close to being finished with this all. I started writing a note (this is nothing to do with suicide) and everything.

Most of my thoughts right now are towards other people.. so I guess, here goes..

To person 1: I'm sorry to say or think this, but you are a straight-out liar. I'm done entertaining you.

To person 2, 3 and 4: Thank you for being so warm and consistent with me and never forgetting me. It truly means a lot more than you know.

To person 5: I'm starting to see your change in behaviour. It's okay, I was prepared for this.

To person 6: You don't know how much you've hurt me. It's been months, but it still feels so raw, you know? How do I ever get past this..

To person 7: I'm not too sure what to think. Sometimes I think you care.. sometimes I think you forget about me like I don't ever exist. Then again, who am I in your life to matter that much? Actions speak louder than words. Ah well, again, that's okay. I just treasure our friendship a lot, perhaps a lot more than you do. It's okay though.

I feel a bit stupid lately, or maybe I always have been lol. Sometimes I need it spelling out for me.

tales from the dating website: most of the times when I see a profile of a guy from my hometown I think "by god, aren't you ugly" I wonder why I left when I was 18 :D

ladyforsaken said:
Most of my thoughts right now are towards other people.. so I guess, here goes..

To person 1: I'm sorry to say or think this, but you are a straight-out liar. I'm done entertaining you.

To person 2, 3 and 4: Thank you for being so warm and consistent with me and never forgetting me. It truly means a lot more than you know.

To person 5: I'm starting to see your change in behaviour. It's okay, I was prepared for this.

To person 6: You don't know how much you've hurt me. It's been months, but it still feels so raw, you know? How do I ever get past this..

To person 7: I'm not too sure what to think. Sometimes I think you care.. sometimes I think you forget about me like I don't ever exist. Then again, who am I in your life to matter that much? Actions speak louder than words. Ah well, again, that's okay. I just treasure our friendship a lot, perhaps a lot more than you do. It's okay though.

I know how you feel. I get those thoughts sometimes myself. Sorry to hear that's happened Lady. *hugs*

She-ra said:
I feel a bit stupid lately, or maybe I always have been lol. Sometimes I need it spelling out for me.

You? Stupid? Dear, I think you're actually a pretty smart person, if your posts are any indication. Allow me to add kind and awesome to the list too. :D

Peaches said:
tales from the dating website: most of the times when I see a profile of a guy from my hometown I think "by god, aren't you ugly" I wonder why I left when I was 18 :D

Some choice words for a post on 'a lonely life' forum..

Latest posts

Back