What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The things you do just to see your parents and relatives happy and to avoid the same old tiresome questions underlined with concerned faces and the usual distressed tone in their common voice...

Cavey said:
I can't be arsed with this any longer.

OK, bollocks to it. I refuse to be dragged down by other people's negativity any longer. It's just not me. If everyone else wants to wallow in their misery, then go ahead, but I've always been happier when I stand up and fight.

I was playing the Rocky theme tune in my head reading that lol. I hope you are ok.

She-ra said:
Cavey said:

OK, bollocks to it. I refuse to be dragged down by other people's negativity any longer. It's just not me. If everyone else wants to wallow in their misery, then go ahead, but I've always been happier when I stand up and fight.

I was playing the Rocky theme tune in my head reading that lol. I hope you are ok.

Hey, there's nothing wrong with that - I play the Rocky theme tune in my head all the time! Oh, and everything is OK, no need to worry. I just like to give myself these little motivational nudges a few times a week ;)

I hope you've had a better day today too!

Cavey said:

Right on, Cavey!

I'm thinking that I'd like my time now. It's been about a week. Good break from them, but not a break at all from her.

I'm thinking that some people are over-sensitive. I'm thinking that some people use their disabilities as a convenient excuse for their behaviour. I'm thinking that there are too many people that would rather drag everyone else down to their level than try and lift themselves up. I'm thinking that these people must have a very hard time functioning in society.

Cavey said:
She-ra said:
Cavey said:

Hey, there's nothing wrong with that - I play the Rocky theme tune in my head all the time! Oh, and everything is OK, no need to worry. I just like to give myself these little motivational nudges a few times a week ;)

Ha glad you are ok, and I did have a better day, things are on the mend :D

I am not nearly so lonely as most anyone on this forum... I suppose I don't get along well because I am not screwed up enough..

She-ra said:
Cavey said:
She-ra said:
Cavey said:

Ha glad you are ok, and I did have a better day, things are on the mend :D

That's great to hear! I have complete confidence in your ability to keep fighting until everything is how you wish it could be. ;)

chris girard said:
I am not nearly so lonely as most anyone on this forum... I suppose I don't get along well because I am not screwed up enough..

Please don't attack this forum because you think you sit on a platform higher than the rest of us. I'm not a lonely person either, but I will never put anyone down for feeling the way they do. Perhaps you don't get along because your attitude is not one that someone wants to deal with.

VanillaCreme said:
chris girard said:

Please don't attack this forum because you think you sit on a platform higher than the rest of us. I'm not a lonely person either, but I will never put anyone down for feeling the way they do. Perhaps you don't get along because your attitude is not one that someone wants to deal with.

Perhaps I spoke in haste. I felt personally attacked by what a person above said regarding people using their disabilities to excuse their behavior... autism is a behavioral disability. I have poor judgement, I am immature, I am SENSITIVE, and that is not my fault... I am disabled and run into that very kind of discrimination daily.. so I was tired of it and attacked an entire forum.. excuse me. I should not have done that... what would you have suggested I do instead?

chris girard said:
VanillaCreme said:
chris girard said:

Perhaps I spoke in haste. I felt personally attacked by what a person above said regarding people using their disabilities to excuse their behavior... autism is a behavioral disability. I have poor judgement, I am immature, I am SENSITIVE, and that is not my fault... I am disabled and run into that very kind of discrimination daily.. so I was tired of it and attacked an entire forum.. excuse me. I should not have done that... what would you have suggested I do instead?

sorry you feel like that, but i enjoyed your posts. you were the nice one, i saw. even though everyone here is insightful, seemed like you actually cared. i understand.

chris girard said:
VanillaCreme said:
chris girard said:

If you have an issue with someone on a forum, then you take it to PM, or you take it to a moderator. Not just with this forum, but with any forum. Publicly airing dirty laundry is looked down upon simply because it's not necessary. If there's something that has upset you, please, feel free to message an admin or a moderator with your concern. You don't take it out on an entire forum, most of whom have nothing to do with the issues that you face, because of one person or one comment. When you take matters into your own hands, then you're looked at like you did something wrong. We all deal with something, be it easy or hard, but that's never a reason to put your boot in everyone's face.

We're here 24/7 to deal with issues and concerns. Our doors are always open.

VanillaCreme said:
chris girard said:
VanillaCreme said:
chris girard said:

If you have an issue with someone on a forum, then you take it to PM, or you take it to a moderator. Not just with this forum, but with any forum. Publicly airing dirty laundry is looked down upon simply because it's not necessary. If there's something that has upset you, please, feel free to message an admin or a moderator with your concern. You don't take it out on an entire forum, most of whom have nothing to do with the issues that you face, because of one person or one comment. When you take matters into your own hands, then you're looked at like you did something wrong. We all deal with something, be it easy or hard, but that's never a reason to put your boot in everyone's face.

O.k. then I would like to take issue with cavey's statement above... no one's disability is ever a convenient anything.. that is a cruel thing to say. It is bigoted and hurtful to ALL disabled people, regardless of their disability and I think it should be retracted or the miserable individual should be shunned.

differentlonelygirl said:
chris girard said:
VanillaCreme said:
chris girard said:

sorry you feel like that, but i enjoyed your posts. you were the nice one, i saw. even though everyone here is insightful, seemed like you actually cared. i understand.

I would like to say thank you. You have my deepest gratitude for this extremely kind comment. :)

Cavey said:
I'm thinking that some people are over-sensitive. I'm thinking that some people use their disabilities as a convenient excuse for their behaviour. I'm thinking that there are too many people that would rather drag everyone else down to their level than try and lift themselves up. I'm thinking that these people must have a very hard time functioning in society.

This is a really pathetic thing to say.
Nobody who is disabled finds their disability convenient.
I find you personally repulsive.
This statement is bigoted and hurtful to ALL disabled people regardless of their disability... but furthermore no one uses their disability as an excuse for anything.. that is another disgusting thing for you to say.
I sense not the smallest portion of decency or compassion in you.
I expect you to do poorly in life because of these traits and am satisfied greatly by that.

chris girard said:
VanillaCreme said:
chris girard said:
VanillaCreme said:
chris girard said:

O.k. then I would like to take issue with cavey's statement above... no one's disability is ever a convenient anything.. that is a cruel thing to say. It is bigoted and hurtful to ALL disabled people, regardless of their disability and I think it should be retracted or the miserable individual should be shunned.

Yawn. Take issue with my comment all you like. It was not directed at a particular individual.

This may be very inconvenient for you to hear, but I am also on the autistic spectrum. Do you know how many times I have mentioned it here prior to this post? Zero. Do you know how many times I have used it as a excuse for my behaviour? Zero.

There are those of us that wish to keep such things personal and attempt to fit in with society as best we can. There are also those people that wish to wear it like a badge on their chest and think it gives them carte blanche to behave like a tool...

Oh, and please do shun me...

chris girard said:
differentlonelygirl said:
chris girard said:
VanillaCreme said:
chris girard said:

I would like to say thank you. You have my deepest gratitude for this extremely kind comment. :)

Cavey said:

This is a really pathetic thing to say.
Nobody who is disabled finds their disability convenient.
I find you personally repulsive.
This statement is bigoted and hurtful to ALL disabled people regardless of their disability... but furthermore no one uses their disability as an excuse for anything.. that is another disgusting thing for you to say.
I sense not the smallest portion of decency or compassion in you.
I expect you to do poorly in life because of these traits and am satisfied greatly by that.

You're the one choosing to attack multiple people here today, not me.

You personally attacked Mouse and told her she deserves to be lonely and bullied.

You personally attacked Rodent and told him he was homophobic.

You've personally attacked me and told me things that... well, quite frankly, they make me laugh, but that's besides the point.

You're just a black hole of negativity.

Latest posts

Back