What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow, 72 boxes completely unpacked in 48 hours… now I will have a heart attack or something

How does someone say yes to wanting to marry you, plan a life together with you and then turn around and say that they actually only love you as a friend? Or more importantly, how can any of the times before hand feel genuine?

15wsc7.jpg

Meant for my private conversation partner of last night. :)

I don't understand why people do this to me, why do I have to be alone, this is the first time I said this. Even in the other forum people hurt my feelings what's the point of signing up then, if they don't care about you just about what they judge. Just because I believe in God, morals or being nice..... And modest and that a person can be different or genius. :( and that gossiping is useless so is making fun of each other.

Company has decided the best way for us all to bond is to take us to a cocktail making class after work...free drink with a bunch of people I don't like...hmmmm

im so tired of getting rejection emails. after careful review we've decided to go with the other candidate... blah blah blah.

What a freaking week. So glad all is well for now in my small world. It has been a.good chance to spend quality time with family and friends.

" I don't mean to be negative but…"

*proceeds to state a negative statement*

Seriously? You know exactly what you're doing.

PenDragon said:
Which is more Powerful, Love Or hate?

"Indifference is the strongest force in the universe. It makes everything it touches meaningless. Love and hate don't stand a chance against it." - Joan D. Vinge

I just impulse-bought a Total Gym, but the price is like 65% off what it would usually be. I've never seen home gym equipment at such a good price. I know people who've had it and recommend it as a starter machine. I can't wait for it to get here!

I went to the gym the other day and did 51 minutes of hard cardio with interval sprints and it felt great. I've got to work the muscles too, though. This way both my girls can work out too. They are both interested in getting fitter, and they've said that they want to work out with me.

I'm making big changes: First the shorter hair, newly blonde, next up the physique. I've already lost 55 pounds just by watching my diet - next up is to actually look better, all toned. People at work have been commenting on how good I look this week, but just think in another 4 months where I'll be! I'm motivated. :D

I feel like I have to bite my tongue. Some people moan and groan that nobody wants them. But that isn't the truth. They forget about the number of people who were interested and considered not good enough. There is a difference.

Latest posts

Back