What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SophiaGrace said:
wow and the police...did nothing?

They come out and go through the house if you want. Take some pictures. File a report. Other than that there isn't much they can do really.

And yeah Pendragon, that's pretty much the response they give.

Thanks Jag *hugs*

It's dumb. They could steal everything I own in this house and it wouldn't make them more than $1000. It's not worth a lot but it's nice to have your things stay your things.

kamya said:
Fourth break-in in under a year. I have to say, there isn't much that could enrage me more than coming home and knowing someone was just going through all your honeysuckle and all your neighbors "didn't see anything". Middle of the day on a Saturday and somehow no one sees anything. Nothing more frustrating than not being able to leave your house without risking another break-in. I can't wait for this lease to be up.

sounds crazy! you can't lock the doors or windows? Do you live in a dangerous area? Do they try to rob the neighbors too or just you?

Sorry to hear about your break in, Kamya. I can't imagine being burgled once - let alone 4 times! I'd be mortified. I can't believe that the police can't do more for you.

Yeah, that goes for you, too. And no, I don't want that slop. In my opinion, you waste vegetables.

kamya said:
SophiaGrace said:
wow and the police...did nothing?

They come out and go through the house if you want. Take some pictures. File a report. Other than that there isn't much they can do really.

And yeah Pendragon, that's pretty much the response they give.

Thanks Jag *hugs*

It's dumb. They could steal everything I own in this house and it wouldn't make them more than $1000. It's not wor7pth a lot but it's nice to have your things stay your things.

I have a home defense book I might be able to lend you. Want to see if i can?

I have seen it almost everywhere. Why do Love need sacrifices? Is it the way to test the people whether they are strong enough to face the circumstances Or Is It the away the way of life to teach people to start living for others forsaking their own own need. What is it that drive them to make such sacrifices? Are we really that capable of doing so? Sacrificing our choices just to make others' life more enjoyable. Is it charity? Or simply too much love?

I'm confused.

SophiaGrace said:

I really appreciate the offer but I don't think it would help much for now. We already have some cameras, alarms, windows barred/screwed shut, heavy doors. The cameras aren't real because I'm not well off and good cameras cost a lot. They worked for a good 5-6 months. Guess the thieves decided they don't care about them anymore. It's alright, the lease is up soon.

There is no room for subversion anymore. They broke us. Now we're just waiting for the next shiny new piece of brief escapism. Every instance of opposition is scripted. Public discourse has been reduced to petty insults and other cop-outs. We're full of ourselves, divided up the middle, so arrogant in our ignorance, so proud of our incompetence.

kamya said:
SophiaGrace said:

I really appreciate the offer but I don't think it would help much for now. We already have some cameras, alarms, windows barred/screwed shut, heavy doors. The cameras aren't real because I'm not well off and good cameras cost a lot. They worked for a good 5-6 months. Guess the thieves decided they don't care about them anymore. It's alright, the lease is up soon.

Okay. Thought I'd offer. Hope the remaining time on the lease flies by.

My mind always runs too fast, so now I think of many things, the solitary days, the depression that strangles, people I once knew, and some song running through my head.

Latest posts

Back