What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rodent said:
Well this was the worst day of the week...yet.

It's only Tuesday though, so you've got Wednesday to Sunday during which to 'better' it.

This ray of sunshine was brought to you by the letters K and V and the number 74. :D

Cavey said:
Rodent said:

It's only Tuesday though, so you've got Wednesday to Sunday during which to 'better' it.

This ray of sunshine was brought to you by the letters K and V and the number 74. :D

Your efforts are appreciated but I already know that Wednesday and Thursday are out of the game and Friday isn't looking very peachy either. Sigh...damned school project and damned presentation.

Coincidentally the only good thing today was the sunset...which I wouldn't even have seen if my train hadn't been 20 minutes late. :p

Get a move on, weekend...

Why do people always gotta change? I really dont understand people and i have this horrible paradox, to where people appear to be the cure to my loneliness but theyre also by and far the root cause. Maybe not them precisely, but how im able to interact with them which always goes wrong.

Should I tell the person? I mean, we're completely different and I don't want to be in a relationship. Hopefully we can still be friends if I say no.

beautiful loser said:
Cavey said:
Rodent said:

LOL...reference to Sesame Street there, Cavey? If so...cool!

Then you may officially consider me cool :cool:

K and V being Cavey and 74 being my birth year. Ha ha ha. (Another reference)

mountainvista said:
Just found out that my next-door neighbor died yesterday. :(
:( what happened!?

half of those who Like me on that dating site look like serial killers, and write accordingly…

So... two options:

1. 6 months of physiotherapy, two times a week, with no guarantee of success.
2. A very long and messy operation which will require an extensive period of recuperation.

Yay?

I guess I can look forward to being as weak as a kitten for months and not being able to work out much at all. This might not sound too bad, but working out is what I do... it's who I am. There is no guarantee that I am ever going to recover either.

So let me get this straight. You're telling me you were bothering someone all day ON PURPOSE, he punches you in the face, he gets expelled, you say you want to beat him up tomorrow, and you expect me to support you on this? Feth man, that's just low.
I can't believe I'm saying this, but I really hope this is one of your lies.

Latest posts

Back