What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are my eyes magical or something cause I can detect lies even though I don't want to? I better wear some goggles to hide those piercing gaze.

I can't believe it snowed... Actually snowed. I love it. I want to remember what these trees look like forever.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

My dog was NOT off his lead. The miserable fkwit lying effing *******.
:club::club::club::club:

But his dog is still banned from the caff. So that's OK. And I get a free cake and coffee next time I go. So that's OK too. :D

Postponed...did you just say postponed? You gotta be f**king kidding. You had me there sweating and shivering nervously for three hours...all for nothing.

To the ones who make it better, find to get out, gotta touch the other side.
What if all that it took to save our lives together was to wise up.

Antihero, As I've gotten older and reread the old Peanuts comic strips, I feel I am akin to poor old Charlie Brown.

Right now thinking of this quote; “Life is not a Christmas Tree / The angel is rarely on top" ~ David McComb, Australian musician and poet.

I am sorry that doesn't suit you, but I have to do what is best for other people who have far greater needs. But to ***** about me behind my back when I have always done my best.

And hey, R, thank you again for that well-stocked tool box. I just effected a quick fix on my car thanks to that can of WD-40 you gave me. That set-up you gave me is, to date, one the best gifts ever. :)

Pft what's the point. New day more challenges. Problem is all the other challenges are still sat waiting to be tackled or are part fixed.

Latest posts

Back