What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tealeaf said:
^

You'd have loved the one a couple years ago that dropped right onto my hand while I was typing.

Eek!! I remember when I was in college, in the computer room and seeing something shoot down out of my left peripheral vision. I looked round and on the floor, mere centimeters from my hands was one of those huge brown house spiders!!! *shudder*

Anyway, back to the subject of this thread....I am thinking that I have had a good night out celebrating my friend's birthday, had a good laugh, good conversation and am feeling quite content. Cuppa tea and bed. Yes, I am old! Hahaha

Some people really need to be sat down and forced to think about if the way they're treating men/women today is how they want people to treat their sons/daughters in the world they're creating. Or if that's how they think people should treat their mother/father or grandmother/grandfather.

Many young men and women will say "no", but they'll continue to lie for sex, money, and everything else, anyway.

Tealeaf said:
Some people really need to be sat down and forced to think about if the way they're treating men/women today is how they want people to treat their sons/daughters in the world they're creating. Or if that's how they think people should treat their mother/father or grandmother/grandfather.

Many young men and women will say "no", but they'll continue to lie for sex, money, and everything else, anyway.

People are unkind without impunity.

SophiaGrace said:
Tealeaf said:

But they'll still kick and scream when it's done to them.

Tealeaf said:
SophiaGrace said:
Tealeaf said:

But they'll still kick and scream when it's done to them.

Pretty much.

so happy, perhaps even in this house I will be able to play at night without bothering anyone

Rosebolt said:
PenDragon said:
Desire is root of all the evil. Curb it down to live with harmony.

You should look into Zen-Buddhism.

Or, Even better. May be I should look inside myself for a change. Who knows may be I could find the answers I seek in the deep places of the world.

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" Leonard Nimoy's last twitter is beautiful. Been on my mind since reading it.

I see it, I have lived enough to see it, very clearly now, and I do not like it one bit. In fact I despise that kind of behaviour. It is insidious.

Seems like bad things are always happening around me but never to me. Not sure if that's a blessing or a burden.

Latest posts

Back