What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ladyforsaken said:
lonelyfairy said:
Aww, thank you so much. I'm really glad that you're feeling better too~

Yeah, I had to go to emergency in Thursday because three hours after coming home from work, my middle finger started to go very red, green and painful, also swell up. It seems I got some kind of infection. :(

Thanks, Fairy. Oh dear.. that sounds very painful. :(
Get well soon, I hope it passes quickly for you!

Aww, thank you LadyF!

It was horrible and some drunken people at the emergency didn't make it any better, LOL... It doesn't hurt anymore thankfully but it looks yucky. :/

Getting worried again I hope it's not something very serious. Hard to stop my mind drifting to negative thoughts. I know, you don't want me to keep thinking too hard but...but you know me, I can't stop it. That's who I am. I will always get worried If there is a minor difference in anything, anywhere. Patience, I lack what is needed to be patient one. I'm never good at it. I wonder how people do it. Keep calm postures all the time as If nothing is happening but inside them always a storm or two brewing up. Something I want to learn, haven't found any yet.

I'm thinking - I just realised I'm really dependent on my girlfriend. She's been with the fam the last two days and I'm just excruciatingly lonely. I wish wish wish I was independent and that I could stand on my own two feet. Just because I have a significant other doesnt solve my loneliness issues. So frustrating.

Rainbows said:
Hardships of my life are when your sensei think you plagiarised something because your essay is too good.

^ That's happened to me multiple times since middle school. It sucks, lol.

I know why I was always kinda reluctant about writing mails. I never trust that they arrive at their destinated location. Technical difficulties I might not even be aware of can always appear.

Well, you can't track everything...and now I just sound like I wish for 1984-like conditions.

I tried something called a, 'Jaffa Cake' today and holy cow was it good! Never heard of these things but I'm totally hooked now!

MissGuided said:
I tried something called a, 'Jaffa Cake' today and holy cow was it good! Never heard of these things but I'm totally hooked now!

You mean these scrummy yummy Jaffa Cakes? :p :p :p

article-1174030-04b20c07000005dc-328_233x280.jpg

pa-9804917.jpg

I'm not allowed eat more than 2. :(

user 130057 said:
I'm thinking about what a whining child I've become. I've always believed that people should stand up and fight for what they want, but lately I've just been wandering around thinking about the negative and wondering "Why me?". The simple fact is that we all have issues, but it's not the issues themselves that are the problem, it's our perception of them and how we choose to respond.

It's time for me to put the negative to the back of my mind and start working on myself again. It might not be easy, but then nothing that's worth having in this life ever is...

I have been having the same thoughts lately about myself too.

lonelyfairy said:
It was horrible and some drunken people at the emergency didn't make it any better, LOL... It doesn't hurt anymore thankfully but it looks yucky. :/

You should take a picture of it looking yucky, just for memory's sake. Sorry to hear about the drunken people though, probably explains why they're there.

Mouse said:
MissGuided said:

You mean these scrummy yummy Jaffa Cakes? :p :p :p

article-1174030-04b20c07000005dc-328_233x280.jpg

pa-9804917.jpg

I'm not allowed eat more than 2. :(

I had those for the first time when I was in England before.... tasty little things, I'd say. It was Edward W who introduced them to me.

ladyforsaken said:
user 130057 said:
I'm thinking about what a whining child I've become. I've always believed that people should stand up and fight for what they want, but lately I've just been wandering around thinking about the negative and wondering "Why me?". The simple fact is that we all have issues, but it's not the issues themselves that are the problem, it's our perception of them and how we choose to respond.

It's time for me to put the negative to the back of my mind and start working on myself again. It might not be easy, but then nothing that's worth having in this life ever is...

I have been having the same thoughts lately about myself too.

I'd say that your problems are slightly more worthy of the feeling though. My problems extend to a busted arm, rapidly running out of cash and being alone. My problems pale into insignificance next to yours. Your arrival back on the forum reminded me that their are others out there who'd give anything to have bad joints and a minor muscle paralysis.

LadyF said:
I had those for the first time when I was in England before.... tasty little things, I'd say. It was Edward W who introduced them to me.

A pity we did not really converse back then. I'd have liked to have met the almost legendary LadyF. If you ever come back to England, I'll have to take you for a coffee or something ;)

I am currently wondering why the weather chose to give me the FIRST decent day of the year when I've had a 102 degree temperature for the last 4 days. I really want to go outside! I tried and got like 100 paces before I could barely breathe and returned to bed. Sigh. It's not all bad... the 100 or so paces got me to the gas station and back for chocolate. Little victories.

^Ahem I wanna gatecrash, I always promise Ladyf tea :p.

Chocolate is much needed in the aid of getting better ;).

How I haven't wacked my Dad on the head with a ******* frying pan - I have no idea.
This uber pessimism is annoying as fresia !

Triple Bogey said:
I really do hate those 'In a Relationship' messages on facebook.

Why? Jealous? Does it make you feel inadequate? Or, something else entirely?

She-ra said:
I always promise Ladyf tea :p.

All I drink is demon's blood lately. A little too much of it. Wonder if I'm human anymore.

Tea might be a nice change.

Latest posts

Back