What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well thank you for putting me in my place so eloquently. Problem is you made an assumption. Your comment was unnecessary, and now I can see what you are thinking. I can't see our budding friendship continuing now. Its dissapointing because you took friendliness and nothing more, as something more and then felt the need to reject me.

She-ra said:
So, so tired, work was busy, chaotic busy, love it when its like that.

Yes my work was busy too. I hate scratching around looking for work.
Much prefer when it's busy and you are racing against the clock to get things done.

Sometimes I wonder how long it will be before this forum is shut down, like all the other websites I've frequented over the last 10 years.

Solivagant said:
Sometimes I wonder how long it will be before this forum is shut down, like all the other websites I've frequented over the last 10 years.

It's been here since 2007.

Not a bad run. :)

I seriously hate Skype ....... just when I need it most.

Solivagant said:

I hope it doesn't shut down for a long long time.

Solivagant said:

I seriously hope it doesn't shut down ever. I would lost my home :(

Come to think about it, if I look more closely I think I have been put in my place now by two other men I considered friends, nothing more, but to them they obviously felt the need to subtly point out that we would never be more than that and don't come close. It makes me laugh at their own egos. At this point in my life I want my friends to behave like a friend should, not keep me at arms length in case I develop feelings for them, thankfully I have female friends too.

Today would have been my mother`s birthday, the first one since she passed away. Happy birthday, mom, wherever you are, hopefully in a better place. I miss you. :(

Latest posts

Back