What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was a great day, but Beth, one of my girls came home very upset from being bullied at the news school by a nasty girl ranting off at being deleted off her Facebook. She's alright now. Sipping hot choc with her Mummy. :)

BeyondShy said:
Solivagant said:
BeyondShy said:
HoodedMonk said:
For me, irritability is related to depression, not sure what the trigger is for you though.

Another shot at me. Just wonderful. You people are something else.

How was this a shot at you? =/

This guy has made comments like this to me before. I have no time for stuff like this.

Uh.

Just saw this now.

I meant nothing hostile by what I said to you in that quote.

What did you think I meant? :/

Tealeaf said:
I love working. I hate dealing with people in order to work.

I have this issue too. I don't know if it's because I'm socially awkward or my anxiety gets on top of me, but I was working for a good solid 2 years and I'd go in even if I was seriously sick but then it was like a switch flipped in my brain. Working was fine once I was alone just not with people.

Even though this is too good to be true, I'm just going to drown in the fact that today has been a good day. When honeysuckle keeps happening after good things do, I can only continue to expect such, but at the same time, I can also just be content with whatever good I can get while I can get it.

How I love the sounds of rain. So comforting and nice..

my mother once again provoked a major damage to my health and my life - I must, must stop counting on her

Peaches said:
my mother once again provoked a major damage to my health and my life - I must, must stop counting on her

I have kinda stopped counting on anyone for anything. Sometimes it feels really sad that I feel like I am the only dependent person I know in my life, but it helps from feeling the disappointments over and over again. It's just pointless.

Hope you're doing okay though over there. :\

well, yes, I will just have to miss 10 days of much, much needed medication because she made it spoil :/

Some people just talk a lot of bullshit, and they don't even realise it.

Peaches said:
well, yes, I will just have to miss 10 days of much, much needed medication because she made it spoil :/

I'm sorry, Peaches :(
Get well soon, thinking of you. *hugs*

ladyforsaken said:
Some people just talk a lot of bullshit, and they don't even realise it.

Peaches said:

I'm sorry, Peaches :(
Get well soon, thinking of you. *hugs*

well, it has been eleven years now, I don't know when "soon" can be :)

I always feel bad for people who ask for PC hardware help online. All the gamers and computer geeks are so obsessed with their own dream builds that they potentially lose a lot of people a lot of money by recommending expensive gaming PCs and high-end graphics cards before they ever find out what someone intends to play, what their current specs are, and whether or not a cheap upgrade would suffice. Chances are a lot of these people could play something like Amnesia: The Dark Descent as-is on their current PCs if they're just getting into PC gaming.

Tealeaf said:
I always feel bad for people who ask for PC hardware help online. All the gamers and computer geeks are so obsessed with their own dream builds that they potentially lose a lot of people a lot of money by recommending expensive gaming PCs and high-end graphics cards before they ever find out what someone intends to play, what their current specs are, and whether or not a cheap upgrade would suffice. Chances are a lot of these people could play something like Amnesia: The Dark Descent as-is on their current PCs if they're just getting into PC gaming.

When I first bought my macbook air, they told me I couldn't play Second Life on it. I went home and I played it for 3 years.

People should try to play games before they fancy up their computers. :shy:

Peaches said:

Made what spoil if you don't mind me asking? Ten days without medication is quite a long time.

HoodedMonk said:
When I first bought my macbook air, they told me I couldn't play Second Life on it. I went home and I played it for 3 years.

People should try to play games before they fancy up their computers.

I've never heard of that game but the advice you gave here is sound. I've never had an issue with the games I wanted to play and I never had to upgrade to play them so I am kind of lucky there.

Latest posts

Back