What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
user 130057 said:
It's hard to say what I am thinking right now without offending half of the readership...

I'd say try your luck...cause somewhere someone is always gonna be offended.

TheRealCallie said:
Rodent said:
user 130057 said:
It's hard to say what I am thinking right now without offending half of the readership...

This offends me :club:

:p

993.jpg

Rodent said:
TheRealCallie said:
Rodent said:
user 130057 said:

This offends me :club:

:p

993.jpg

Why are you being so mean to me????
tantrum.gif

user 130057 said:

Indeed, same case with me. I try to shut my mouth but sometimes few things always spill out.

Books, books, books, books, books, please hurry up and arrive in the post already, I want to read stuff, specifically these books...

No sleep for me tonight! Gotta get out of bed in one and a half hours and I haven't slept at all yet so I may as well not bother trying to get any sleep now.

I might actually bother wearing make up today, still not sure what to wear.

I might re-read "Halloween" by Curtis Richards, I heard it was a great little novelization of the 1978 film "Halloween" and that it was good but it is actually very readable and answers all of the annoying little questions I had after watching the complete "Halloween" film series :) .

Breakfast possibly.

PINK!!!

O.O

I'd like to say I love you to many someones. But they know. Actions speak louder- I wish I could do much more for them, for everyone. This isn't satisfying yet, but I look forward to the day when it will be, when I can make them and others happy.

Well I haven't been here for a while. Glad to see everyone has been looking after the place. I hope none of you went in my sock drawer! :)

Latest posts

Back