What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the heat has subsided, first day almost pain-free after an agonising ten days, please let this summer be over

Peaches said:
the heat has subsided, first day almost pain-free after an agonising ten days, please let this summer be over

I hope you're alright peaches. :/

Peaches said:

Get a cryo gun! Then get someone willing to shoot you with it!

For real though, fall can start anytime now.

I wonder, why are there more posts from men stereotyping all women as superficial and shallow as compared to posts from women stereotyping all men as the same? Curious thing...

Peaches Punches rocks :D

Veruca said:
I wonder, why are there more posts from men stereotyping all women as superficial and shallow as compared to posts from women stereotyping all men as the same? Curious thing...

Very very curious thing..

Veruca said:

Peaches Punches rocks :D

I think it has something to do with normally being expected to be the one to approach and then opening yourself up to getting shot down. Maybe it makes guys bitter easier.

It could also have to do with guys usually not really having a place to vent these frustrations out in real life. So they rant here. They probably don't believe what they are saying 100%. They are just trying to vent a little. There are other sites that would be better suited to it than here though. What you see here is pretty tame compared to a lot of places.

You can find women doing that on other places on the internet. It doesn't happen too much here.

Solivagant said:
Oh, that's awesome! I could definitely use some of that.

Good luck!

Thanks, Solivagant. I'll need some of that...I know it's at least partly beyond my control.

Hope you'll get lucky soon enough yourself.

I like how you said you would call me back and then completely forgot about it again. Well, I'm afraid I shifted Monday's plans over to today, so I'm afraid I won't be taking today's call.

Rodent said:
Magalie said:
^ Good luck with the job interview!

Thank you too, Magalie. I'll see how it goes next week.

Best wishes from here too! :D

It SEEMS like it's short, but in reality it FEELS like a lifetime!

All my plans for this month seem to be going wrong.
It was supposed to be a very busy month.
Golf with my brother today got cancelled because of the rain, work training got cancelled a few weeks ago, didn't do the cycling because they changed it !

How disappointing. So be it. If people wanna keep their heads stuck up their asses just to make themselves feel better, then they'll only end up shitting on themselves. So sick and tired of these people.

ladyforsaken said:
If people wanna keep their heads stuck up their asses just to make themselves feel better, then they'll only end up shitting on themselves.

+1000000000000000000000

Edited. Sometimes things seem bad but other times, I feel like I'm just quitting too easily. I need to try harder to be positive...things are still okay, for now. I need to enjoy the present before this too becomes years ago and I'll look back and wonder why I wasted it.

they say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, but this person that does everything I do with some months' delay kind of freaks me out - I still hope it's all a big coincidence

The only person who you can have, need or love is YOU. It doesn't matter whoever important person there is in your life, you can only have yourself and no one else. You born alone and die alone. In between of that, there can be amazing people in your life journey, but in the end... You are always alone. No matter what.

Latest posts

Back