What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't you love the spelling and grammar police, who do not know the difference between to and too themselves.

I've felt so annoyed with everyone the past couple of days. It's not like most of them have even done anything for me to feel this way. I feel quite guilty. But annoyed despite that. How very strange. Hopefully the grumpiness will pass along with the cold within the next couple of days. It's probably nerves from the waiting. I hope they'll let me know soon and that it'll be okay.

I really hope that you will get better, because you're so ******* annoying when you're sick.

Having nothing to do really is lethal to me. I need to keep myself occupied with stuff and things so the flow of extacy does not run out. At moments like this i can't help but think i'm running from the inevitable, and should stop and tackle whatever is chasing me instead of essentially drugging it down. It dismantles me, or i let it dismantle me from inside. I've noticed that my perception of the strength of my social circle is equal to the inner strength/peace i am feeling at any given moment, for example.
On the other hand i know from experience that being occupied with things that i not only enjoy but leave me feeling fulfilled are the best (that i know of at the moment) ways to put a stop to this dark relentless tsunami. The longer i stand still here the more i'll be swallowed up and the harder it will be to find those moments of life, of living.

Volt said:
Having nothing to do really is lethal to me. I need to keep myself occupied with stuff and things so the flow of extacy does not run out. At moments like this i can't help but think i'm running from the inevitable, and should stop and tackle whatever is chasing me instead of essentially drugging it down. It dismantles me, or i let it dismantle me from inside. I've noticed that my perception of the strength of my social circle is equal to the inner strength/peace i am feeling at any given moment, for example.
On the other hand i know from experience that being occupied with things that i not only enjoy but leave me feeling fulfilled are the best (that i know of at the moment) ways to put a stop to this dark relentless tsunami. The longer i stand still here the more i'll be swallowed up and the harder it will be to find those moments of life, of living.

Ima steal this the next time I'm stuck in the truck it's broken down for over a week and my mood goes to honeysuckle.

I don't think I have anything extra to do today. (Other than wait for that book to get here and then take it into the school) Maybe I can actually get some work done.
I can't wait until all these deadlines are over with.

kamya said:
Ima steal this the next time I'm stuck in the truck it's broken down for over a week and my mood goes to honeysuckle.

That was nice to read, i hope it can be of some use to you.

Take care!

Every time I watch a movie or t.v show with a high school aged couple in it, I get this horrible feeling in my stomach knowing that I never had that and that I can't go back and change that. I still have some hope for the future but sometimes it's the past that kills me inside.

These are not going to help my diet, but it's so satisfying to create something out of nothing.

(sigh) I posted a podcast episode I was supposed to post yesterday, and I worked through the night to get it done. Now it's morning and I have to sleep. Another day wasted, I guess. (face-palm)

Paraiyar said:
Every time I watch a movie or t.v show with a high school aged couple in it, I get this horrible feeling in my stomach knowing that I never had that and that I can't go back and change that. I still have some hope for the future but sometimes it's the past that kills me inside.

There is a good reason why I try my best to stay away from those kind of movies or tv shows. :)

Latest posts

Back