What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Karmic Retribution is a *****. You did this to yourself. Only I'm not saving you this time. I COULD cover your ass like I always have, but honestly this time I'm going to let you fall on your face. I won't make it worse, I just won't help you this time either. It takes A LOT, a WHOLE LOT for me to just let someone fresia up like this...admittedly, it's not my proudest moment...and if in two days you didn't just fire off on me and treat me like the last four years of our friendship is meaningless to you, I'd be more inclined to help you. Hopefully you will come to the conclusion at some point in your life that this is where shallowness will get you, and grow up a bit."

And again... That's the second time you've told me that in about a five day period. Are you trying to let me know something? It's okay. I'm not staying with him long enough for that to even happen. Ever.

Ok, so I gained 1/4 ib. That's 4 oz Ffs, it's not the end of the world !!! .......................Oh but it is !

A standard British measurement of a half scoop of chips is a travesty of justice on this occasion...I shall be writing a strongly worded letter to my local newspaper forthwith...

ladyforsaken said:
It's that time of my life again where I start questioning what am I doing with my life and where I am going with it.

I hear ya. I've been feeling that way for years now, myself. Some days I feel like the reason my life has gone the way it's gone, is because everything I've done has been wrong. Not morally wrong, just incorrect. And I just kept making more wrong choices based on wrong conclusions from past wrong choices. And now I'm really off-course.

I hope you can find some answers soon.

I wish I had more time to just clean.

Homo sapiens is a unique species. We have a highly developed frontal lobe and heightened emotions. These attributes can both divide us and unite us. We just need to be trained in the better direction. However, ignorance is a cycle.

I've been laughing for twenty minutes straight. I can't stop crying I don't know what's so funny maybe I should call an ambulance.

I'm wondering if it's good for me to be this lonely all the time. At least I joined somewhere to post my thoughts. Even if no one cares at least there is proof that I did try to reach out somewhat, so no one can say that I didn't try.

I'm rapidly tiring of this, but you won't break me down.

you know, i could also make a list of all the things you have done wrong, but unlike you, i dont have the time to dwell too much on the past. Get a life because you dont have one. You have tasks to do during the day, and whining while doing them because your mind is empty of new things. I feel sorry for you, but at the same time you're so annoying that pitying you turns to something sore. If you keep up this honeysuckle, you'll find yourself all alone and with no one to love you.

I always feel like I'm really different from most. I don't feel like my tastes get catered to. However, Stranger Things seems to know what my past felt like, and people seem to like it. Also, BattleBots on ABC came back for a 2nd season (the best season I've ever seen). Organic and wind farms are taking off. Star Wars is back in a huge way. I could go on. Perhaps I'm not so different. So, where is everyone?

Latest posts

Back