What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know what to do for Mum, she's started calling 999 now cos she thinks they will put her through to my Office. Office? I haven't had an office for 15 years. She's so distressed it's excruciating to listen to and not be able to do a single thing to help.

That I'm not a good person at all, maybe way more egoistic at the core than the average person. But that instead of feeding my ego with self pity over that, I should do something less egoistic and more productive.

Maybe spend less time worrying about what I am, am not, cannot be, etc, and care more about the world I live in and other people in it.

An apology. Whatever next. Now should I accept immediately or make you sweat for a while after making me so miserable.

ladyforsaken said:
lonelyfairy said:
ladyforsaken said:
lonelyfairy said:
I will survive, I always do.

You can do it. :)

Thank you, ladyf. : ) I really hope so too.

I hope you've been well. ^_^

I've been all right, thanks! Hope you've been holding up okay yourself. Btw, I like your signature. :D

Ok, good to hear. : ) Thank you, I've been ok but always could be better though. Thanks! :D

I don't think that I was ever intended to have any type of social interaction.

So what if I never have experienced a straight-out war? So what if I am just a tiny human? Let me try, let me decide on my own. Let me write, let me bite and hold on to what I burn for, allow me to fail at something new, allow me to see something else than just everyday meaningless honeysuckle, let me try to understand, let me push my limits.

Yes, of course I might fail, of course it could! However, I would rather fail at something I'd like to try, than keep being a living dead.

Why am I doomed to such a powerless existence?

Every few years, I delete all my online accounts, remove all my contacts and 'friends', change my phone number and just disappear. That time is approaching.

I need to bury myself in chocolate and horror movies before I put an axe through someone's skull.

...maybe horror is a bad idea.

Cavey said:
Every few years, I delete all my online accounts, remove all my contacts and 'friends', change my phone number and just disappear. That time is approaching.

For me it was on New Year's, I certainly recommend it.

Latest posts

Back