What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope Haywud's okay, never talked much, but still :/

I want to leave everything as well... but how about mother? If you leave this too, user 130057, good luck, I hope it turns out well!

Meaw said:
If you leave this too, user 130057, good luck, I hope it turns out well!

That's very nice of you to say so. I closed a much older account here once before and I ended up returning a couple of months later, so I'll probably put a lot of thought into it before I take such drastic action. This is one of the few places that isn't driving me up the wall :)

On to my thought...

You acted like a completely unreasonable and unapproachable idiot, but I should not have let it ruin my entire day.

user 130057 said:
Every few years, I delete all my online accounts, remove all my contacts and 'friends', change my phone number and just disappear. That time is approaching.

*hands over face* Nooooooo!

user 130057 said:
EveWasFramed said:
I don't think I can do it.

I always liked your signature, perhaps it is pertinent?

Lol...perhaps. But even I'm no miracle worker.

EveWasFramed said:
user 130057 said:
Every few years, I delete all my online accounts, remove all my contacts and 'friends', change my phone number and just disappear. That time is approaching.

I'm sitting here trying to figure out why you are giving your face to user 130057. Perhaps he wants a completely new identity or something.  
And then after about 60 seconds it dawned on my what you actually meant...   :club:

TheRealCallie said:
EveWasFramed said:
user 130057 said:

I'm sitting here trying to figure out why you are giving your face to user 130057. Perhaps he wants a completely new identity or something.  
And then after about 60 seconds it dawned on my what you actually meant...   :club:
Lmao... I don't think user 130057 would care to start over with MY face.  :p 
*Puts hands over face*  Better?  :D

EveWasFramed said:
TheRealCallie said:
EveWasFramed said:
user 130057 said:

Much.  :p

TheRealCallie said:
EveWasFramed said:
TheRealCallie said:
EveWasFramed said:
user 130057 said:

I've found this entire conversation highly entertaining :D

I've seen that face numerous times and I'd be happy to give it a go, but I don't think it's going to suit my body at all!

user 130057 said:
TheRealCallie said:
EveWasFramed said:
TheRealCallie said:
EveWasFramed said:

I've found this entire conversation highly entertaining :D

I've seen that face numerous times and I'd be happy to give it a go, but I don't think it's going to suit my body at all!

LMAO!! No, it wouldn't suit at all. You're a manly beast and I'm not.  :D

But.....

HTB1uK5wOpXXXXa0XpXXq6xXFXXXW_1024x1024.jpg

Meaw said:
Amy, that seems a bit useful :D

I wanted to question it at first. But having been in the position of having to clean up after a major shave job because of an ex, I can appreciate the potential.

Latest posts

Back