What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's ok, you can open up here. No one will hurt you. Lets see that smile, guy! Let the sun shine out!

1 i'm glad i got the internet working again yay :)
2 i wish we had better food in the house

Right now i am thinking about how everything in my life is falling apart. I am thinking "am i that boring that none of my friends enjoy being around me?" Do i push everyone away or do they push theirself away? I am thinking right now that i feel so empty, so drained, so unwanted by everyone that even notice that i live life here on earth.

I have the AP Calculus exam tomorrow at 7:30am
I'm such an idiot.
eh, but chances are good that I'll be able to get out of a semester of calculus in college with this test so...
I guess I'll try to wake up on time.

lol ap tests my ap psych test is next week and i've yet to study

i remember 2 years ago when i took my ap enviromental science test i didn't study at all till the night before and i was up so late, i almost overslet, so of course i rushed there as fast as possib;e,
i was in such a hurry i had then locked my keys in my car while it was running DX i know smooth
but then 2 months later i found out i ad gotten 3 i had passes i was so estatic

wow i couldn't even imagine taking ap calc

man you math geniuses

ack, so envious

but good luck on your test qui i'm sure you'll do great :)

also thinking i had a really good evening, i finnaly got the internet to work though it took forever,
played the guitar and watched webtv

:)

i'm wishingit would warm up
i was hoping it would be warm today so i'm wearing shorts

and dang ya i'm a little chilly

Its that time of the year to cut the grass, sand and re-paint the porch railings, reseal the base of my home and a few other projects that will take a few business days to complete. *sigh*

thinking about how i cannot wait for tomorrow.
leaving tomorrow morning to go visit my girlfriend.
cant ******* wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tediously bubbling in answers on an answer sheet can make me dislike something I love as much as history. This proves that these sheets are the devil and must be destroyed.

I survived a trip into town...woo hooo! Thinking... that I really do not like the people in the town that is closest to me.....I really don't live in a town! They are just unfriendly!

I'm dreading/wishing for finals next week.

I'm thinking three days of school left. No way I'm taking 5 finals in one day.

WHY IS EVERYONE GETTING OUT OF SCHOOL SO MUCH EARLEIR THAN ME!!!!!!!!!!

I STILL GOT OVER 2 WEEKS LEFT!!!

F*CK

Latest posts

Back