What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeap.....I just went and bought a truck :p

I had to take my mama to go do more negociation to knock off some moolaa :(
Mama still have it boobies...lmao

The left-hand "shift" button doesn't work on my keyboard. It's very frustrating.

Spare said:
The left-hand "shift" button doesn't work on my keyboard. It's very frustrating.

If that happened to me, I would start sacrificing small animals to various demons and dark gods until one of them made it work again.

Brian said:
Spare said:

If that happened to me, I would start sacrificing small animals to various demons and dark gods until one of them made it work again.

I'm all out of small animals, and I'm running drastically low on big ones. My neighbors are next. The demons and dark gods seem pretty freaked out. :D

Why do people I don't like keep telling me that I come off like I think I am better then them. (I mean I know I am but they shouldn't know that I know!)

Spare said:
Brian said:
Spare said:

I'm all out of small animals, and I'm running drastically low on big ones. My neighbors are next. The demons and dark gods seem pretty freaked out. :D

The "shift" key started working today, which is a relief. All those sacrifices were wearing me out!

I just had an American Kestrel (sometimes known by the misnomer 'sparrowhawk') try to lodge itself in my skull. Startled the bajeesus out of me!

Thinking about if I should dare...
Will I be able to let him go?
Do I dare to try, and meet someone else?

My heart hurts right now.
I feel kind of guilty for feeling this way too.
I have so much yet don't seem to appreciate much of it because of my social downfalls.
As if finding a mate would solve my problems.
Curses.

I need lipbalm
It's windy outside
It's the 17th of May, Norway's constitution day
It's 14:30 and I'm still in bed
I'm hungry
I want tea
I hate India and their messed up rules
I want a minimum of 1 million Norwegian Krone
I just noticed all of these sentences start with the letter 'I'
Now I've broken that chain
Bored