What did I do to get banned?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cassius55

Reaction score
I don't know why I was recently banned, I do not recall saying any offensive things. I know I have had my past moments and they were well deserved, like my racial tirade. (I read a lot of Black and White supremacist information in the past, but I don't agree with any since I do have friends of other races.)

My ban is not about that, its about my current ban. Why was I banned? Is it that Penis photo I normally came in with my profile? I must admit, I searched the internet for a penis that looked like mine. After I found one that was a match I went to the main xat "flirt" chat and just had cyber sex with some girls. Im working on not doing that anymore to be honest. After I was finished I came into the chat and quickly changed it. You can judge or laugh at me if you want, I don't care. The fact of the matter is I do live a lonely life. I can only name 2 people who I can honestly call friends and I never had a girlfriend. I lost my virginity seducing a girl who had a crush on me, but I never liked her one bit.

Well thats what I think the reason for my ban was, please enlighten me if Im wrong.

You ran out of warnings. As I warned you the last time the ban was lifted, any further incidents and the permanent ban would be reinforced. As indeed it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back