what did you do today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Worked on inventory

So far I ate a breakfast of strawberries that I hoarded from my weekend trip and I went to class and freaked out after hearing that my plant bio exam will be ALL fill-in the blank because the professor doesn't believe in multiple choice questions and spelling counts

So now I am learning to spell the phycobilins: phycocyanin and phycoerythrin

*sigh*

Went to work. Maybe tomorrow too.

let's today my Sunday activities included sleeping till 3pm, pictures of lolcats, complaining about having to write an essay finishing two 2 essays, playing the guitar, downloading music, singing,dancing, playing air guitar, and headbanging, singing, dancing, playing air guitar and headbanging in the shower and playing baseball with fruit, I'd say I've had great day :D

I went for a walk in the late hours of the night, I made a new thread, and thats about it :p

it was alright for my last ever day at high school

gave some presentations and watched a video in Japanese

came home got online for a little while took a nap for about 4 hours got back online looked at pictures of lolcats

then at 10 me and about 15 other seniors got together and got some flowers and we planted and "09" in flowers at the school so i got back from that about an hour ago

i'll probably go by and take a picture of it tommorow

i'm actually pretty sleepy it's only about 1am but i think i'm going to get some sleep now

:)

I talked to a girl on the phone for a little bit with a minimal amount of awkward silence. It was there, but it didn't last long.

Today is a victory.

evanescencefan91 said:
got back online looked at pictures of lolcats

RAAAAAAAAAAAGE
They are not LOLCATS.

It is CATURDAY, and that unfunny ******* website STOLE IT FROM US.

*Fumes*

I started reading another book.
I practice my guitar.
I made myself a ham and cheese omlet.
I detailed or cleaned the inside of my truck. That lasted for around 3 hours.
I hung out with a friend for around 1/2 hour.
I went to my meeting. That lasted around 2 hours.
I went to get pick up my nephew from school.

it is a trip...I havn't recorded a song or wrote a song in a year.
I started recording a song..I've been messing with my recorder again and tripping out at for the past 2 hours.
I laid down simple backing tracks and just started playing melodies all the that...just experimenting or playing.
when I get a rough draft of the song ...then I usually record the entire song again.

Now I'm making my dinner...

Brian said:
I talked to a girl on the phone for a little bit with a minimal amount of awkward silence. It was there, but it didn't last long.

Today is a victory.

Isn't it cool though, when you can sit and just listen to the silence without having to fill it? :) Just sensing the other person near is enough? It's great unless it's long distance....lol

Woke up at 7, was like in this half sleep mode for a good hour and a half
Drove to the orthodontists to alphebatize files, put stamps of envelopes and write and address Birthday cards to all the little children with braces.
Went home, ate oatmeal from this morning (blueberry)
Babysat for 2 hours which included a little Mario Kart, trampoline jumping and overall coloring. Abigail likes the hearts I draw.
Talked on the phone with my friend and felt satisfied, I felt that I really like her, even though we talked about nothing.
Listened to this new song I donwloaded a good 15+ times over and over again. I felt good today.

Errr...I didn't do anything important today :)

Oh yeah...I worked on my song a little bit.
It's cool..there a process to it.. Songs take on a life of their own

I went to go take a walk at the park..2 miles.
I walked an extra mile.:p

Well, let's see. This morning I went to the gym. Had a good lower body workout. Then I went to "work" for a few hours. I took an extra long "lunch break", so I could read a bit more ('The Skystone', by Jack Whyte. I'm enjoying it). After "work" I dinked around on the internet for a while, then drove one town over to my parent's house for dinner and a movie. Dinner was barbaqued pork loin, the movie was 'War of the Worlds'. Then I came home and posted this reply.

Now I think I'll go to bed. Good times.

I went to my first ever live musical performance; a jazz concert by the Brent Edstrom Trio with a guest saxophonist who's name I didn't catch. It was the coolest thing I've done all week and they were just absolutely incredible. The guy on the bass was REALLY in to it.

Prior to this, I've never really appreciated jazz without brass in it. But these guys really showed me that things can sound great even without the brass. I mean, they were on fire.

mm today i slept till about 12:30 then i got up and went in to work at the bookstore and i work till about 4:30 then i went home and watched tv and got online till about 7:40 then i went on a long bike ride and i saw a really pretty sunset, man i must have biked like over 20 miles needless to say the last two miles my legs were ******* screaming in pain, but i got back and i ate half a bannanna watched the daily show then i went to burger king and got two burgers and a small fry came back home and ate and had a small glass of v8 i'm sleepy now so i'm probably gonna take a shower get into bed and read for a while or maybe just pass out

mmm good day

yay

:)

Brian said:
Prior to this, I've never really appreciated jazz without brass in it. But these guys really showed me that things can sound great even without the brass. I mean, they were on fire.

Yeah, sometimes even wounded ducks can warble on-key. :p Sorry woodwinds; I'm a brass player, and half the fun of being a brass player is ribbing the woodwinds. All in good fun, of course.

Anyway, today was actually a good day for me. I made an arrangement with my "employer" that is very pleasing. We decided that I will only work two days a week, just enough to cover my rent. That leaves me five straight days every week for nothing but writing. I've spent years trying to find an opportunity like this, so I'd better make the most of it!

made myself a ham and cheese omlet:)

Cleaned my pool and went swimming.

Read my book.

Went for drive in my truck

Went excersizing at the park

Latest posts

Back