what did you do today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been cooking up some healthy meals to eat over the next few days. I'm going on a bike ride shortly, and then I'm going to text the guy I keep talking about here. :grimace:

Spent the day recovering from shenanigans. Made some decisions for the end of the month.

Looking forward to Canada Day on July 1st.. so I also was thinking a lot about that.

Well, I had breakfast and got cleaned up this fine Saturday.. but then I thought I'd have tea and somehow managed to fall asleep there for a bit. 😅

Cleaning up the backyard now.

It's Easter Sunday. Woke up early enough. Fed the fish. Went for a 2:40hr ride on my new bike. Bought a couple items at the hardware store and began to realise how tired I was. When I got home I just watched Netflix as I caught up with social media posts.

^^Dam future people trying to confuse me with what day it is....I already have enough trouble with that!
Frying_Pan_On_Head.gif

Made coffee and turned on the computer. Next I have to work, make marshmallow fluff for the pie and frosting for the cake, go to my parents for Easter (which is TODAY, not yesterday :p ) lol

Exercised, weeded, washed my bike, let the cat out for a crap, other household chores, and got frustrated with trying to solve my CPU overheating issue and resorted to contacting a pro, which means forking out more money :(

I want more of you :)
billy-madison-comedy.gif

Latest posts

Back