what did you do today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
White knuckle held onto the sides of my **** bed as waves of dopamine slammed me. Still happening. Good day, I'd say. 😉🫰

My wife and I had a lovely day (still working on rebuilding our marriage) visiting an historic town with its antique shops and market with another couple. Bought cheese, wine, soap, and even a ring. I told her not to feel guilty and just buy it. Ended the day watching old movies on the couch.

IMG_7415.jpeg

My wife and I had a lovely day (still working on rebuilding our marriage) visiting an historic town with its antique shops and market with another couple. Bought cheese, wine, soap, and even a ring. I told her not to feel guilty and just buy it. Ended the day watching old movies on the couch.

View attachment 7767

That's wonderful!
I'm glad you had a nice time out and are mending and rekindling.
That's the essence of romance, building and rebuilding intimate connectivity.
:D😄

slipped in a ditch and slammed down on my butt landing on a stump that has left my backside a nice shade of blue

Not sure if I should laugh or cry.
When in doubt, do both. Preferably at the same time, it helps you think of something else 😉
@Claudia1794 I do feel your pain. If you have the money though, noe is the perfect time to go get a massage from a strong, well muscled massage therapist. It's medical, after all... 😉

6 miles on the bike to get groceries
4 mile walk for breakfast.
Got home, my sister was like "I give up," so then I took the car and ran my dad to the bank, Amscot, the Wal-Mart I just left hours earlier, hit the gas station on the way back so he can drink himself t o death slowly, and I came home, shaved, showed, finished a bottle of water, and I'm here.
It's now 4:17 P.M.
Apparently it's 93 F out.
Glad I shaved.
Takes the heat down a bit.
I will now sit in darkness for the remainder of the evening, gaming, listening to some history documentary or podcast, maybe finish a movie I started, and probably go to bed early.
Gotta help a friend move tomorrow.
So I gotta be up early as Hell.

Latest posts

Back