what did you do today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I extracted 110 lbs of honey today and it's only about 2/3's of this year's honey harvest. This is my third year of keeping honeybees and it's my first truly significant payoff....last year I took 40 lbs or so from one hive. I've got seven beehives now.

constant stranger said:
I extracted 110 lbs of honey today and it's only about 2/3's of this year's honey harvest. This is my third year of keeping honeybees and it's my first truly significant payoff....last year I took 40 lbs or so from one hive. I've got seven beehives now.

Don't you make bread too? Homemade bread and fresh honey... can we all come for a visit? :D

In all seriousness, I think that's a pretty awesome pastime/sideline. Not only does it produce honey, but you're doing your bit to help pollinate crops too.

I played a game for several hours while doing voice chat with someone I met here, that was fun. We've done more voice chat as well (and still are) which has been really nice.

Cavey said:
constant stranger said:

Don't you make bread too? Homemade bread and fresh honey... can we all come for a visit? :D

In all seriousness, I think that's a pretty awesome pastime/sideline. Not only does it produce honey, but you're doing your bit to help pollinate crops too.

Let's go, crash cs's place. :D

Honestly, I didn't do a whole lot today (well, yesterday technically). I spent around 5 hours total doing video chats with someone that's become really important to me, someone that's basically changed my mood completely ever since we met. So yeah I didn't do much, but what I did do was something that I really enjoyed.

ladyforsaken said:
Cavey said:
constant stranger said:

Let's go, crash cs's place. :D

Actually my place is pretty comfy and there's always lots to eat.

Planned some work at the new house this weekend.

Worked on some ideas for my portfolio.

Went to Pinterest and pinned some relevant images.

Spend the 3rd day in a row on staircase renovation at my sisters new home, started with removing dirty old carpet, then spend 5 brikkin hours pulling a gazillion staples, after that I got high as a Mo******** from the glue remover chemicals, today I removed the last glue and sanded down the bare wood (or bare enough atleast)

Cleaned up a bit.
Had a chat with my dad about the impending destruction of humanity.
Lifted things up and put them down again.

The usual...

Like cavey, I cleaned up and had a wash then started to build a new model, Tank this time. Had some soup for my dinner watched TV had a honeysuckle and came on the forum.

Gamed with an old friend, laughed and quested together. I feel so much better from that :)

Woke up
Brush my teeth
Work in my garden
BBQ bacon and eggs for the family
Took a dive in the pool
Went to the mall to meet the person who does the voice of scratchy from the itchy and scratchy show
Ate 2 pounds of cheese curds and two beers for lunch
Went to the new straw warehouse and bought 3 pails of straws
Watch 4 hours of trump winning the election on dvr
Thumb wrestle with my son
Made awesome sex with the lady
Watch the Simpsons marathon that's been on going
Ate a gallon of ice cream
Read 7 chapters of my book
Bed

Such a great day!!

I had a half day today.So after a hot morning dodging in and out of the shade working outside I came home sorted some plants ready to sell at my local carboot.Then I fixed my daughters bed that had collapsed and laminated her bedroom floor.

In the evening I took my son to an anxiety meeting to try and get him to understand what he is planning to do will leave his parents for the foreseeable future constantly worried where he is and who is manipulating him.kids eh.......

Then I babysat my grandchild...

I got to work in the middle of the 5th heat wave of the year in 30 degree (40 with humidity) westher and am currently left wondering wether suicide would offer me some measure of release. Though it'll probably be cheaper to Puro myself to the North Pole

Latest posts

Back