what did you do today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woke up
Brush my teeth
Played with my cats
Got my bowling ball professionally cleaned
Went to my napkin folding class
Took my stepson to the water park
Ate 3 funnel cakes
Got my toenails professionally trimmed and massage
Took my plants on a car ride
Look at my beautiful limousine that I'm going in to see black sabbath.
Bought a $200 hand mixer for the ladies bday coming up
Shared photos with my neighbors of the backscratchers convention
Went to the air and water show and passed out, but not from drinking
Had a lunch beer and some French fries deep fried in duck fat
Talk to my mailman for an hour on my patio during his shift.
Made awesome love to lovely lady.
Watch a ball game down the block at a bar
Ate a late night 3 pound burrito
Shower
Read 8 chapters of my book
Bed

What a great day and can't wait for sabbath!!!!!

I helped a friend extract honey from the beehive she and I set up in her backyard last April. Then I installed a smoke alarm in the basement apartment my romantic friend is preparing for a college student to live in. Then I came home and cleaned up a bit of mess my 92 year old mother made during my absence. Then I mowed about half of the grass needing mowing.....that's approximately 5 acres. Then I baked 4 loaves of cinnamon swirl bread which I'll freeze tomorrow morning and then sell at the farmers market on Saturday, along with the 4 loaves of other types of bread that I'll bake every evening between now and Friday. The farmers market is the high point of my week. Four hours of enjoyment, 8:00 am 'till noon, once a week from May until the first hard frost, usually in October. Not very much enjoyment.

Went for an early morning swim. Went to the hospital and then took a walk along the beach. Got into trouble with the police for walking/climbing in a restricted area and leading the crowd that eventually gathered into thinking I was attempting suicide. Studied a bit. Went for a run. Worked on a personal project. Ironed clothes.

Aisha said:
Went for an early morning swim. Went to the hospital and then took a walk along the beach. Got into trouble with the police for walking/climbing in a restricted area and leading the crowd that eventually gathered into thinking I was attempting suicide. Studied a bit. Went for a run. Worked on a personal project. Ironed clothes.

That's a pretty dramatic episode inserted between some fairly ordinary activities.....except maybe for the hospital visit. You like to tantalize people with hints that could be either casual or life changing?

constant stranger said:
That's a pretty dramatic episode inserted between some fairly ordinary activities.....except maybe for the hospital visit. You like to tantalize people with hints that could be either casual or life changing?

People use the forum differently. I don't really write on these sorts of threads for 'people'. It's mainly an area to vent a bit, or clear my own mind. Especially in the 'thinking' threads. There are friends here who would know more about me than I write here, and I think that's fine. I don't want to overshare, though I realize it can result in seeming cryptic. But, as I said, I'm not replying to this type of thread with people in mind or trying to 'tantalize people with hints' or writing for anyone in particular apart from myself, so I think it's alright.

Aisha said:
constant stranger said:

People use the forum differently. I don't really write on these sorts of threads for 'people'. It's mainly an area to vent a bit, or clear my own mind. Especially in the 'thinking' threads. There are friends here who would know more about me than I write here, and I think that's fine. I don't want to overshare, though I realize it can result in seeming cryptic. But, as I said, I'm not replying to this type of thread with people in mind or trying to 'tantalize people with hints' or writing for anyone in particular apart from myself, so I think it's alright.

Gotcha.

Living on the edge I drank a bottle of water and then had another one.

Left my eftpos card at my flat (at least I hope it's at my flat), had to call my parents who were thankfully in town because they had to take my dog to the vets for a tear in his ear and they gave me $25 for food. Then I thought I'd lost $10 but someone had handed it in at the cafe where I dropped it. Going to go home and eat some french fries. Might go for a run as well before my friend picks me up for the gym.

Woke up, had breakfast, went to work, fed my snake, did another 2 loads of laundry, took a nap, had dinner and coffee, trying to finish folding laundry. Then I gotta set up my computer desk, and move other things around in my room. I just had to close my storage unit, I just took up 3 part-time jobs in the last two weeks, and I'm sick. So, I've been busy as a ************. Overkill=yes.

Woke up
Brush my teeth
Made a 10 egg omelette with 5 different kinds of cheese
Did a 5 hour yoga class
Went to local potato chip factory to see how they made the bags for when they put the potato chips in, very fascinating!!
Had a lunch beer and wings
Went to opening day for the frisbee season
Shot rubber bands for 2 hours
Went with my lovely lady to her breast doctor so I can give her a second opinion
Stop off at a sleazy hotel for sweet love like we used to do last week
Watch a local blues band
Ate 4 bags of peanuts
Book
Bed

Another wonderful day!!!

Got up, drove to a kickass local bakery, got two doughnuts (cider & Boston cream), went to Starbucks (grande Sumatra, just cream), got to work, worked on a virtualized IT environment, read some of "The Taliban Shuffle" (book "Whisky Tango Foxtrot" is based on), then got back to work.

When I get home, I'm replacing the garbage and recycling bins (it's collection day), eating dinner, then practicing karate, then violin, then zzzZZZzzz...

Went to the farmers market with my lady partner, sold 22 loaves of bread, 4 lbs of honey and 1 wooden toy airplane. She sold a quantity of veggies. We schmoozed and gossiped with many people. It's my primary social event of the week. It's always a letdown afterwards.

I went to work, took some caffeine, bought some groceries and supplements and then applied for a new job.

Drank Monster.
Did some grocery shopping.
Explored outside the map boundaries in Fallout 4 and played around with mods and console commands.
Drank more Monster...
Lifted weights for 90 minutes.
Ate too much fat-filled, sugary garbage.

Latest posts

Back