what did you do today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ladyforsaken said:
Aisha said:
Cleaned my grandmother's place from top to bottom with my cousins and siblings. Very satisfying. Then made a roast chicken dinner with roast veg and homemade vegan banana ice cream for dessert which went over very well. Not a bite left after 20 minutes. Thought I was serving a group of piranhas..

Aisha, that ice cream sounds so ... mouth-wateringly good. *slurps* me want some!

Come have some! :D I'm lactose intolerant or it would be a little different, but this way is probably for the best.

Since I work from Sunday to Friday (sometimes Sunday to Sunday, yay), my Sunday was pretty much all work. I just got off work, which is actually located just down stairs. It's 1:16am. Listening to some music to help me get through another forgettable day.

Also hello, first time poster.

Treze said:
Since I work from Sunday to Friday (sometimes Sunday to Sunday, yay), my Sunday was pretty much all work. I just got off work, which is actually located just down stairs. It's 1:16am. Listening to some music to help me get through another forgettable day.

Also hello, first time poster.

What do you do that makes you work so much, and downstairs from where you live too?

And hello, welcome (again, since I already welcomed you in the shoutbox lol) Treze.

VanillaCreme said:
soresoul said:
Paraiyar said:
ringwood said:
Just got back from a Medieval festival with Vikings and knights...wicked! :)

Sick!

You got the flu?

He means sick as in awesome.

I'm old school and not familiar with newer lingo. Just like when someone ask me once "where you stay?" I said in a house. I never knew they were referencing where do I live.

- Read part of my current book.
- Folded laundry and changed the sheets
- Walked to the beach. Swam for about 2 hours.
- Took a nap for an hour
- Cooked enough to last at least a dozen people a couple of days (egg muffins, curry, chicken shawarmas, grilled tuna, mushroom and bean dip, spicy tomato salsa, several dozen flatbreads, baked pears with cinnamon and honey and coconut ice cream..)
- Translated and reworked a movie synopsis on the request of the director
- Went to pick up the folks from the airport
- Ironed enough clothing for the next 3 weeks
- Drew a henna tattoo for my sister on her forearm
- Just showered for the third time today
Not quite sure how I got through the day since I was already exhausted yesterday and didn't eat from lunch yesterday to a late dinner today. I'm still currently functioning on a total of 5 hours of sleep in the last 48. The shakes set in at about midday. Fortunately things have improved post-meal.

^ That food sounds amazing. The mushroom and bean dip especially. That would take me all weekend to make lol.

Serenia said:
^ That food sounds amazing. The mushroom and bean dip especially. That would take me all weekend to make lol.

Haha yeah.. It should have taken at least that long for me too. I'm not sure how I made all of it and did everything else. I think I was too tired to overthink things so it didn't really register.

Sad sorry existance. Usual...stayed home.
Ate a sandwich
Had a bath
Drank two bottles of water to help me lose weight

Yesterday I went to look in the library with my mother, we did a bit of food shopping and looked at one of the 10000 $2 type shops that litter the town.

It is really sad. I have never had any life.

There is this chick i went to school with, she is a year younger than me and has been in a magazine, goes overseas a lot (i have never been overseas), has many friends (I have none), is creative and does beautiful art (can't draw stick figures) and does such brilliant makeup (I can't afford a single foundation or put on lipstick properly) she has her own business people go to. On top of that, she has a boyfriend (I have not had one or even a kiss) oh...and she visits restaurants and hotels (I have never stayed in one. Ever). She has my perfect life. When meanwhile here I am and my bane of existance is sitting in my bed 24/7 on my ipad and my "joy" is going to the $2 shop to get $3 nail polish which looks terrible. Oh..and that girl has been to multiple studying places...I have not been to one.

Eff life..wish I was dead. How these people have such fabulous loves..is enough to make me want to kill myself. I do nosy at their facebook pages..which I shouldn't do. It is just hard seeing these people who made my life misery have this absolutely awesome life.... They ALL have relationships..many are married or engaged too. I have missed out on so much because I am a social reject. I always have been. I was padt of the unintelligent crew at school but failed that.

Latest posts

Back