what did you do today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got banned from /r/MGTOW for calling someone an ******* for going out of his way to message a single mom just to trash her. Dood had no reason for it other than to treat a complete stranger like honeysuckle. o.o

I'm a bit sad that place has devolved into a place just plain hatred and toxicity. It used to be pretty decent.

Work ..looking at All...work.... looking at All...nearly backed into a brand new Audi after looking at All post involving sex release...got home ate Angel bread with cream and blackcurrant filling...usual day nothing special.

*phew* I got up around 7:30, which wasn't too bad since we gained an hour from daylight savings ending. Got ready for work and played the guitar for a little bit then went to work for about 5 hours. Then I came home got dressed, and made a little coffee then went to the gym and did leg day. Came home and got some dinner then I went grocery shopping with my dad.

Besides playing video games, had to cut the lawn twice to chop the leaves up then clean up the ones in the landscaping and along the curb. Fun...so many bags of leaves and so many more to still fall.

Cleared up after a burst pipe. Went to buy some groceries... but only came back with more Monster. Ate way too much pizza and kebab meat. Installed a bunch of no-intro ROMsets. Played through Buster Busts Loose on the SNES.

Got up 5:30 am in time for a decent breakfast & coffee, drove 40 miles to a craft show and tended my booth for 8 hours, schmoozed with a lot of people, made a decent haul of money and drove home again.

This forum was the highlight of my day, really. Other than applying for jobs. And writing a little. Going to conclude my 'KillBill' viewing by watching the 2nd movie. Then new 'Big Bang Theory' later.

Got up early had some breakfast and went on the elipical, tried to play the guitar, then went back to bed for a little bit. Worked for four hours, came home and took a 45min nap. Went to the gym and did legs for about 50mins. Came home and took a shower, then I had an early Thanksgiving dinner with my family at my Grandma's nursing home so I got to see her, which was nice.

I had the day off today, so I woke up early and did my usual routine and edited some songs on my itunes, tried to play the guitar a little. Then I made some shipwrecks, scrambled eggs with hash browns and some turkey bacon, that was really good, cleaned up the dishes, took a short nap then went over to my friends house and played the game Undertale, came back home and got dressed to go to the gym where I did some weights, then came home and had some microwavable chicken, and then got online to write a very long run on sentence :)

Been at the post office 2 times to get my package. 
System malfunction, no package for me!
🤬

I did maybe 20 minutes of weights and went to work. Since then, I've been trying to not comit ritual suicide by trying to ingest my laptop, while wishing I was 20 years younger, rich, married to Drew Barrymore and in a nice snowed in mountain top old school wooden house with a roaring fireplace and nothing but the sound of silence that can procure the abscence of homnid life withing a 5 mile radius.

Besides that, nothing. More of the same tomorrow, and on and on and soforth, till the day I'm 90 and have a heart attack at my desk.

Did a lot today, woke up at 6 and had breakfast. Played the guitar, did some reading went online, did laundry, wrapped some presents, listened to a CD and did some sudoku. Then i went and got a scone at a coffee house with my friend and we hung out and chatted for a bit. Came back home and did kind of more of the same, looked at memes and played the guitar a little more and wrapped another present.

Had a really nice day, got up and did the usual, played the guitar, went online. Played some sudoku and listened to a CD. Went to pick up my glasses for driving and had to pay another $150 dollars since insurance wouldn't cover any of my eye exam (that's not the nice part). Then I went and visted with a co worker at a coffee house. Then my friend and I went to the Spider-man into the Spirderverse, it was a really good movie.

I posted on some forums, smoked and drank coffee. I also loaded the washing machine. I guess I'll start it once the sun comes up. Don't want to wake the neighbors right now.

Latest posts

Back