what did you do today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Walked my dogs, went to see my cousin's 1 month old baby child, walked my dogs again. Responded to people on the web. Played my PS3 all afternoon.

Went to work, to move around young trees and collect leaves most of the day.
Got home, and attacked my computer keyboard right away... Don't plan on getting up for the next 6 hours...

I got up, tried to turn on my laptop but figured out that it was dead. Broken.

So then, i ate breakfast, took a shower and hightailed it off to my campus computer lab from where I am posting right now :)

Tonight I shall go to a party with someone or, if they bail on me go to a magic act and then watch a movie.

Somewhere in the midst of all this I should do hw. lol

The Writer said:
Went to work, to move around young trees and collect leaves most of the day.
Got home, and attacked my computer keyboard right away... Don't plan on getting up for the next 6 hours...

omg youre so violent O_____o

*scared of him now*

*hides* :( poor keyboard. It never had a chance. Alas, For i never knew thee well!

I'll start with last night....

Went out to a bar...with people! I even enjoyed it! *shock* Got drunk. Woke up hungover. Puked. Went to work. Had my first easy work day in a while. Went to dinner for my grandmother's 86th birthday. Now I'm going to a bullroast.

Between the week from hell at work, and a weird spree of socializing, I haven't had such a busy week in a long time. I need a nap, like a 10-12 hour nap.

woke up at 6. got ready. caught the bus to uni.
i made cupcakes so i gave em to ppl. classes from 9:30 till 3:20.
spoke to an advisor then hung out for awhile till the next bus.
got home. finally logged onto ALL. and i think ill go to sleep soon cuz im tired :(

i got up around 9 and have been trying to force myself to do laundry because i need clean clothes! anyone familiar with atypical depression? i mostly want to sleep and eat.everything is such a chore.ever seen those ads for pristiq? gotta wind yourself up? yup,that's me. and sometimes it just doesn't work.i guess it's lucky i still have a roof over my head so far...but disability is pending. oh,how i do go on.thanks all for being here!
diane

'monkey gone to heaven'-pixies

aw I'm sorry diane, laundry, sucks I forgot to do laundry over the weekend, and i was going to have to do it sometime this week, till i realizedf I'm going home in a week L:D

I'm so excited I can't wait,

I'm sure my mother would enjoy a chance to clean her most beloved daughter's dirty laundry, once again, just like the good old days :p

I spent time with my honey this morning.

I had to leave becuase I really needed to get my honeysuckle together.
My plans..that was my plans.....
Again..I got freaken side tracked. I had to go help a friend
move furniture and stuff...

After that I came home to eat lunch. I figure I start my day over again.
mmmm...Then another friend came over. I had to go help him or
take him to the hospital..again. I'm waiting for my friend to get discharge
from the hospital.

I'm a little bit fustrated. I didn't do what I setted out to do today.

hahahha...I did my luandry yesterday. I just need to fold them.

I figured out what "mmuuuaahhhaaaaaaaa" ment, though. :p

Well, last night I went on a date for the first time ever.

Not sure if anything will come of it, but it was sort of a milestone for me. I'm glad I did it, I think. Thing is I actually kind of took a fancy to her. So it's probably going to suck a week from now when I figure out she's not really in to me.

Oh well. Here's to next year, I guess.

Brian said:
Well, last night I went on a date for the first time ever.

Not sure if anything will come of it, but it was sort of a milestone for me. I'm glad I did it, I think. Thing is I actually kind of took a fancy to her. So it's probably going to suck a week from now when I figure out she's not really in to me.

Oh well. Here's to next year, I guess.

I hate to say it but who cares if she isnt into you!!??? omg your first date ever! :D:D:D:D:D:D THIS IS LIKE FANTASTIC IN AND OF ITSELF! A DATE! WHOO!

uhmn ok, calming down.

lol.

*breathes*

But yes, my point is that its a stepping stone no matter what the end result is :)

I went to work all day.
I went to a meeting.
I took a friend to a hospital and spent some time with him.
I took a stroll in the park.
I had to take my friend to another hospital.
I had to eat dinner alone.
I answer my daughter's e-mail.
I slept in the back seat of the car until 2 AM waiting for my friend.
I had to get up at 4 AM to get ready for work. It's a good thing
I didn't have to go out of town for work today..becuase i got up late.lmao

Oh yeah...She loves me she really dose. I'm very grateful.
I love my Sweetheart. I'm glad she talked me through it all.

Hi all.
From 12:00 to 4 just ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ........... and GHRRRRRRRRRRRRR..........
As I was preparing for marriage of my friend whole last night.

Got up early for once. Went to the gym with a buddy from work and took some time with an instructor to learn a little about lifting with free weights. It was fun! Now I'm ready to kick some serious butt at the gym ^^

sweet sounds like you had a pretty productive day Jeremi

well at midnight last night, i ate some nummy spagetio's, and flipped around between mythbusters, manswers, and pawn stars

then i was up till dawn watching buffy and other stuff online while attempting to doodle

in those six hours i succeeded in a great face, head (the hair took forever) the collar of a coat, and two shoulders

it's really hard getting the arms right, it's very hard once i start something to actually put it down and go to sleep, but about at 7am then i figure I'm getting pretty tired, so i take another shower,, and read in bed while enjoying a bowl of ice cream

ice cream at 7 in the morning is very nummy though i expect not very healthy

got up at four, flipped through tv, got online listened to some music watched 2 youtube videos, wrote an intro for my socail psy essay

i got many things to do

tomorrow I'll probably spend most my day at the bookstore, then on sunday i have to do some volenterring for class

ugh

i've been mostly sleeping all day while it rained.was exhausted from family outing yesterday,though i was very glad to see them all.
started reading a book called 'serpent in paradise' which is about the mutiny on the bounty and pitcairn island.

got up at 9 got some breakfast went to student health to talk with a shrink

went to croatian then to lit, went to get some lunch then back to student health to get back on my seraquil

got online for a little bit went to social psyche discussion

came back got back online went to my last class came back to my room finished y lit essay took a shower

got back online and now I'm currently watching buffy

http://free-tvshows.com/buffy/050.html

ya just go to free-tvshows.com

and they've got every episode of Buffy there

and ps i apologize profusely about all my current postings about it,

it's been a while since I've had a new obsession

i can't believe I've never gotten into this show before

too bad the last season ended in 03

the fact the episodes are finite make me sad

:(

today i got up at 11:30

went to the caf and got some pancakes, then i went to the mall and ice skating with some people from daum

:)

( i am so very hesitant, about saying friends, because i am afraid i will jinx myself, and as soon as i confirm someone as a friend, they will decide to ditch out on me)

came back and tried to make a gingerbread house but failed miserably

came back to my floor and joined in on devouring a wonderfully made gingerbread house a persome on my floor had completed,

then i played some pool ffor a while and now I'm just putting off some homework that dreadfully needs to be done

nya

:p

I got up and made breakfast for the kids, got them off with their dad, then I went back to bed and slept a few hours, then sorted socks, then slept, then ate some lunch, then slept, now I'm watching The Office on nbc.com. Going to bed soon.

The cure to insomnia? Get a respiratory infection. Whee!

evanescencefan91 said:
oh i hope you feel better cheaptrick

Thanks. I'm sure I'll be ok. It always happens this way- my kids get sick for a few weeks tossing their germs back and forth between them until they get me sick. heh

One funny thing about this is that I am sooooo lightheaded and out of it. Better than any drug. lol

Latest posts

Back