what did you do today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
woke up.
layed in bed wondering if i should actually get up today
got up to let my cat in so he'd stop clawing at my door
cuddled with my cat after he forced his way into my sheets
finally got up and had pancakes with family for brunch
watched a few episodes of 'mad men' with mom.
watched the new episode of scrubs and hated it
and now....
sitting on computer, listening to sacramento kings game and typing on ALL.
who really cares?

ya the scrubs is different, i was just so excited to see new episodes i didn't really care, i thought the 8th season was the last, we all thought the same about the 7th

oh well

It's only 10:15am for me.....So I'll tell you about yesterday...

Woke up.
Checked my phone for Facebook messages, texts and emails.
Got up.
Had a shower.
Had a coffee.
Waited to hear from someone.
Waited to hear from them more.
Waited more.
Texted someone, got a reply, wrote again, got another reply.
Stressed for the rest of the day due to above!
Watched X-Factor on TV.
Spoke to same person as already mentioned and felt loads better.
Wrote to a new friend.
Watched Spooks on TV (one of the best TV shows there is).
Wrote on Facebook to a friend.
Laid in bed listening to the radio and surfing the web.
Went to sleep.

A boring day huh?

i got up at 10am today

went down to the caf and i got some smart start and orange juice

went to croatian stayed a few minutes after for some extra help then i went to lit,

came back to the dorm and got some taco's dr.pepper and ice cream

there was lettuce on the taco's so it was healthy

came back to my room got onine watched an episode of family guy on hulu

sleeped for a few hours but didn't really fall asleep becuase of people coming in and out of my room and noise outside

got up at six watched the pilot episode of buffy went to dinner
i had spageti a few pears and a brownie and some cranberry hiuse and hot chocolate while reading frankestien played pool

an aquantance came by and we played some pool together i lost the first game but i narrowly won the 2nd two, i was exceedinly happy about that, it was fun we talked about antidepressants, snow days and will and grace

then i came back to my room watched youtube videos played the guitar

took a shower came back registered for classes next semster which was kind of frustrating because a lot were closed or had prerequisits i wanted to take a painting course but it's only available to art majors :(

here's what i got, i got 15 credit hours, bookbinding is ya i know but now since i've added it i don't want to remove it, i might switch it for intro to culture and society but i might not

i'm excited for the bike touring class it sounds nice

Title Dep:Crs:Sec Hrs Notes Time Day Room
Bookbinding I 01Y:150:SCA 3 3:30P - 5:20P MW 16 NH
Accel Rhetoric 010:003:088 4 4:30P - 6:20P TR 16 EPB
Princ of Reasoning 026:036:005 3 2:30P - 3:20P MWF 104 EPB
Frst Yr Croatian II 041:182:001 0 11:00A - 11:50A MWF 637 PH
Intro Earth Sys Sci 044:003:AAA 0 2:30P - 3:45P TR 101 BCSB
Intro Earth Sys Sci 044:003:A04 4 12:30P - 2:20P R 248 JH
Bicycle Touring 410:043:SCZ 1 5:30P - 7:30P W CONF HTRC
Class Starts on 04/28/2010 and ends on 05/02/20
, ate some animal crackers and had some more hot coco, and i worked through another page of my croatian final pretest

now it's about 1am i should be getting to sleep, i don't have to get up till noon tomorow awesome

:D

I got up at noon today, went down for some breakfast went to my socail psyche lecture which my only class for the day awesome
tommorow i've got a busy day, many classes and a docters appointment,

hopefully it will go alright

then after lecture i went to student health to get the h1n1 shot, went to dorm for some lunch

i played some pool, and some Asian girls stopped (there are tons of asian girls here in IC, which is pretty nice i guess:D) by and asked if they could join, they kicked my ass, but it was a pleasnt social experience nonetheless

came back to my room and got on the computer then at 4 i took a bus downtown, i deposited my checks from the research studies, and changed my checking account to a savings account then i went to philips hall, and got some croatian review from my professor

err moj proffesor

then i took a long walk through the snow back to the norm

serene but with cold feet

there were some guys sledding on some of the hills by my building so i sledded down the hill with them two times,

by then i was quite cold so i procedded to take a long hot shower i went and got some dinner then

then i tried to do some major diligent study hours in, but i lacked the discipline and watched youtube videos, and hung out here

went to the c store and got some v8 juice came back and actually studied for an hour, had a little hot coco, listening to my christmas station on Pandora now it is well past midnight, and i shall be off to bed

goodnight

oyasuminasi

laku noc

:)

(proof you can have a productive day while sleeping till noon :D)

I am exploring in internet different food recipes right now. And after researching. I go to a grocery to buy some recipe for the dinner meals. Merry Christmas to all of you.

i am thinking about doing that during the Christmas break, so i can bake something delicious, tell me is that helpful looking online, or do you have a specific site

Cursty said:
I am exploring in internet different food recipes right now. And after researching. I go to a grocery to buy some recipe for the dinner meals. Merry Christmas to all of you.

I went to work....I work everyday now...I'm making up for not working for 6 months:p
I called my baby

Hi Evanescencefan91 ,
Here David from UK. Today is the birthday of my fiancée. I have wished her in early morning by phone. Then after we desired for going to temple for praying to God.
We have visited five main temple of the city. Then after take dinner in the favorite hottle of my fiancée. Thanks for that have a nice day.

Found a GENUINE Missouri Meerschaum cob at a local drugstore.

929140a24f7a62fce2c4557d599d5ca2.jpg

Scoff at the hillbilly if you want, but this is the best burner 6 bucks can buy. :D

*breathes*

holy crap, well from 1-9am i studied for finals got some breakfast and took a long ass shower

then at 11 i went to complete the third and final part of the research experiment i participated in

then i went to the IMU to get some more paperwork done

went to icanhazcheeseburger checked my email slept on the desk for about an hour

got some lunch then went to work at the bookstore for 5 hours *phew* hauling around piles of textbooks while currently in a comatose condition is a daunting task

fortunalt we had a little down time where i did some studying and slept on the floor

came back got diner and came here

i was gonna do some review but i don't think i've got it in me

i got a final at 7 ******* 30 in the morning that is just bullshit

i hope my immune system holds up

or i'll be lamenting about that a lot,

but if survive withou become deathly ill i will celebrate

ooh but guess what i got a freakin 100% on my social psycholgy essay

yayyyyy
:D

it's the one about my made up boyfriend with a monlog from buffy as my conclusion

i am so very happy it turend out well

i really need to sleep before i die

gnight

1. woke up
2. layed in bed untill i was over hitting the snooze button.
3. got up, showered and dressed
4. made myself clam chowder for breakfast which made my stomach hurt.
5. put up christmas lights
6. broke a bass guitar string messing with guitar. oops
7. droped of cd to guitarist so he could jam along with it.
8. went home and read book waiting for dinner
9. on computer waiting for kings game to start! woohoo
so basically i didnt do much today

Went to the mall to buy one last christmas gift. Got there at 10 AM, the exact time they open. The parking lot was half full. Got out 30 minutes later, and it was totally packed! Sheesh, don't people work friday mornings? Glad I didn't wait until later.

Then I got home and baked some cookies. Rasberry Caves. Yumm ^^

im trying to do something special, something that gave me some light or joy in my life. so i searched for UEFA champions league tickets.
Manchester United vs AC Milan
and
InterMilan vs Chelsea

both in London
but they r expensive for me.
so im still thinking about it.

im bored

saw the movie brothers today, it was.........intense
i enjoyed it very much
since avatar is apparently the best movie ever, i doubt it, i'll probably attempt to see it next week or something

and man did that football game suck tonight, glad i really wasn't in the mood to watch and listened to music instead

went to a couple stores before the movie, thought i might have seen her at one but pretty sure it wasn't.........i think i my brain just wanted it to be her, ughhhhh

did not apply for jobs yet again, i need one, i need that car so bad arghhh

Slept in. No school or work, so that's a plus.
Wrapped gifts for family.
Watched some TV.
Exercise! Running!
Played some video games.
Ate (at some point...not sure when).
On computer now.

Woke at 3:30 - nice to see that my insomnia can successfully battle my pain meds.

Wrote a little, went online for a bit, read a little, made myself a bagel, fell back asleep.

Got woken up by Kid #2 at 7:15 because she was hungry. I made bacon, scrambled eggs, hashed browns and cinnamon toast for the kids. Fed the cat some bacon, watched him do backflips.

Got the dough started for a new batch of french bread.

Took a pain pill and took a mini-nap while the kids watched Eragon.

Did some dishes, shaped the bread, put in Alvin and the Chipmunks for the kids.

Not even noon yet and there's still laundry to do but I'm not supposed to lift or carry things for another 4 days.

I had to work. It's just as well. If I was home, I'd probably waste the time watching tv or something :p

Latest posts

Back