what did you do today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got up at 9is had breakfast went to work

worked from ten till 4:30
got lot's of bruises and scrapes on my arms from heavy and vicious boxes

i swear i've cut myself on everything in that store except for the box cutters

there were so many people there it was mortifying

ten i went to eat with my daum friends at burge at five
man it was so awesome to eat real food again, then we went to the lounge and played pingpong till some RA party kicked us out, so we watched the 6th harry potter movie

then we played pool, then we played ping pong again it was fun on my way out i spotted a guy getting a pizza delivery i asked if he had a piece to spare and guess what he did!

free slice of nummy papa john pizza so i sat out in the calm foggy winter night and enjoyed my slice

biked back home took a shower got online and printed out my schedual

i should go to bed now so i can get a decent ammount of sleep

night everyone

:)

I got my new work schedule...I have to go in 1/2 hour before and stay 1/2 hour before I used too.
I'm putting in 60 hours per week.
fresia it, at least i didn't have to fight traffic.

I went to my support group meeting.

I came home and spoke to my daughter. She sang to me.
I love hearing her sing. I used to always sing as a child.
She's very happy when she sings.

I love her very much. She loves me very much too.
She's totally awesume. I'm grateful she's a part of my life.

I had a pretty good day today. Mostly it's becuase I chose to.
No truama or dramma. Just a lot of peace, love, happiness and prosperities.

BTW..she's 21 and i ma have a shot gun if any guy gets too close to her :p

I went to work. I is got paid :p

I spoke to my daughter...She's going partying. I'm glad that she is.
Of course I had to send her partying money.lol
I'm glad she's being honest with me about it.
Straight up, no lies or she dosn't feel like she has to hide anything from me.

hahahaaa, I actaully went shoping for food..lmao
I got new shoes and threads too :)
The single life

got up at 10 got online, replied to some emails got ready got some brunch at 1

went to my geo science lecture came back and got an early dinner at 4 then went to my accelerated rhetoric class

then i came back dropped off my laptop, and went to my first Haikido class, then afterwards I went rock climbing

I did a lot better than the first time i think i got a good amount muscle left from textbook lifting

and i came back took a shower got some v8 and granlo bars, gotta get up at 10 so i can stay up till 12 i think I've just got enough time to watch the newest episode of chuck and play the guitar a little

oh ya, martial arts rock climbing and guitar, can you say badass

yesh i know thank you :p

\m/ O_O \m/

I got up at 5 AM...chilled out for a couple of hours.
Went to work from 7:30 AM til 7 PM.

I had to attend my support group meeting. Iwas running late.
I told my friend that I would start attending every week.
She misses me and need my support. She asked me if i would...

Then on my way home, i freaken ran out of gas. There's something wrong with my truck.
I'm getting very , very poor age milage. Mostly likely one of the sensors.

Anywho..I was very,very tired from working all day...I havn't even been home yet.
I started walking home....luckily another one of my freinds drove by. He gave me a ride.

Got home and had pizza for dinner. Then went to retrieve my truck.

It's been a long day. It's been all good. No truamma or dramma.
i actaully made $20 tips today....wooo hooo Gas money :p

Got up, had shower, got dressed.

Mind starts processing a billion thoughts at once. Can't stop mind racing. Stress builds.

Went to work. Implemented some cool things.

Came home, did some study for random certifications I don't need.

Sat at my computer and ate a hot-dog.

Had a shower and brushed teeth.

Feel a bit depressed, have a headache, and now I'm about to sleep.

I'm sorry Ovid try taking some adville and get some sleep I'm sorry to about you're car probalmes I'm glad you felt alright in the end then

today i got up at nine worked for 4 hours went to class, got some food went to my next class went to haikido class then went rock climbing I'm getting better I'm even building up some biceps which is awesome!!

took a shower replied to emails and now I'm here

:)

busy freakin day i know tomorrow will must likely be even busyier

at the begging of the newsemster i discovered you can take like two or three classes of a club or martial arts for free, and you know free stuff, bad ass stuff, I'm basically trying to get every cool and free thing done that i can it's kinda like a week of mixed martial arts madness and stuff, yesterday I tried tai kwon do and brailzialn jujitsu

--needless to say some parts of me hurt

:p

I tried to work on my Canadian History paper all day, but kept getting distracted, so I'm actually still not done:( Gonna have to finish it up in the morning before class. Yuck. I'm such a procrastinator, it's ridiculous!

I had off of work today so I slept in really late. I eventually made it to the sofa where I was a complete couch potato for a couple of hours watching tv. I felt like a couch potato so I put on my snowsuit and went outside with my parents two dogs and went for a super loooong walk. It was really pretty to see a forest blanketed in snow :D It ended up being really fun and really lifted my mood to be outside in the fresh air moving around doing some activity. I went really deep into the forest and crossed small creeks a few times. It inspired me to want to take a walk everyday because of how good I felt during and after. After my walk I cleaned up the house a little and went back to being a couch potato, but a happier one lol. Theres not much to do when you're alone all day, have little money, have off on a tuesday, its really cold outside, so I did the best I could with the situation and it ended up being highly enjoyable. :D

Started my day off with a response to a chimney fire; turned out to be nothing. Except I'm the Skinny ******* and I get to go in to tight spaces frequently for varying reasons related to fire responses. All I can say is this house has way more spiders and cobwebs than I could have EVER cared to stick my face in to. My arachnophobia is about five times worse having visited this lady's house.

Then I did a bunch of minor chores, and then went to work at night.

they shoved you into a cobweb and spider filled chimney? ****, you deserve a promotion.

ahh.. i think i ate something today.. er then i played some games, and played with my music program.. collected my australian passport and have to organise my polish one.. talked to a friend for a bit.. yup, that's about it.

I made some short videos for a weirdo I know, I did something unmentionable to myself (you'll NEVER guess, and no it wasn't anything dirty/naughty), I wrote a few letters, I laid down, watched some TV, ate....and used these forums for the first time in a little while.

Right now I can see something on my face out of the corner of my eye, but I cannot find what it is! It's like a shadow on my cheek, but nothing is actually there.....I don't think? Strange.

Zackarydoo said:
Right now I can see something on my face out of the corner of my eye, but I cannot find what it is! It's like a shadow on my cheek, but nothing is actually there.....I don't think? Strange.

Haha that happens to me sometimes. :p

----Steve

I woke up due to hallucinations either from a new Diabetes med,or lack of sleep.
Weighted myself
Did a little personal grooming/self-maintenance
Put some clothes on the rinse cycle my mom left in the washer
Googled 'lonely forums' and found this site
Had lunch
Posted a few things here about myself and my life
Took a nap
FOUND THREE DOLLARS! I don't know who it belongs to,but it's mine now. It's contributing to the Save a Tab fund:D
Currently watching SpongeBob,which is a break from my usual insessant watching of CNN.

I went to work.
I came home and took a nap.
I attended my support group
I went out to dinner with a group of friends.
I chit chated with Chelle....
It's actaully had been a long day. No trauma or dramma.

One of my friends wanted to go dancing ro clubing...I feel kind of like her at the moment.
I want some excitment in my life. Having dinner with my friends was nice and all...but I want more excitement.
I'm feeling a little bit disconnected at the moment...i think i need to chill out...but I feel bored out of my fucken mind.
i think I just need to go to sleep before I do stupid honeysuckle...

Sanal said:
Sleep sleep sleep

You been back at the gym then :p

I not done much today yet and normally Sundays are bloody boring days.
I hope to be going swimming later to night though with friends.

I went to work....work, work, work...wtf!!!
I need a serious play partner....
I hate hung over co-workers, they're totally retarded and dangerous.
Thank god for mp3 players...i can tune those ******* out.

I actaully made myself dinner today. That's the first time I made dinner for myself in years.
I ma go for a bike ride. It's not as cold as it used to be.

Latest posts

Back