What Do I FREAKING WANT?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Without trying to sound too philosophical and cheesy here, you're not stuck in a deadlock; you just need to find resolve in your head. And it really isn't that hard... I know it may seem like it is, but I don't think it is...

You have a choice don't you m8. You can meet one of the requirements or you can "waste away". But noone wants to see you waste away, and noone wants to shut you down. I don't think there is much more I can contribute here. I really think it is as simple as learning to be happy with who you are. Come on friend..

I guess... yes.
And feeling good about it..

Yes, sex feels totally awsume.
Gotta see and feel yourself in it.

Not really, itll teach you how to be more
Independent.

@Lonesome Crow: o_O you Guess, I am not really sure what the message is to be honest. There is a lot of missing context for me... I try my best not to make assumptions.

I know sex feels awesome, why do you think I want it?

You miss my point, yes it teaches you independence. However, it sounds like you need to have a large web of people telling you how awesome you are while you work on it. From their you gain the independence. You use many people to stand you up. Problem is I do not have any.

@Thomas]: o_O... tis a deadlock. I mean one is a requirement for the other... in both cases. In my case sex is the requirement.. in everyone elses' eyes happiness is the requirement. Then again I am being told to lie to myself more and more.

I guess in the end I am who I am. The man with the social skills of... a rock. Nothing I can do about it really. Without social skills I cannot get a mate. I guess I just have to accept that and deal with it.

Maybe, slip her a love potion? I still remember that time I I went to a newage store and bought her some "love gum" and the time I had a friend over, he was messing around with girlfiends love candle, and started thinking about and talking about his love life. This all happened in a "lovers" year too. To find out what year you are in, add your month and day of birth to the CURRENT year, and reduce to a single digit. Let me know what you get and I'll tell you what 2012 is going to be all about for you.

In guessing becuase im havnt experience the results
Of what i really want for my life.

Yes, its rather in depth and i know what im trying
To achive is not totally in alignment of what She laid
Out. What i ask is the impossible
Im hard headed in certain matters.
Theres resistance in me.its why i struggle.
I can also recieve something just as good or better,
If only i follow the guideline and consistently apply
It.

I dont have issues with sex but other areas in my
Life. The principle are the same.

This is my error....i especfically want 1 particular
Woman. She manifested herself into my life
Ftom time to time.

You on the other hand are still more open to different
Women...

It gose into great details and touches on the subject
Of rationship.
1 major factor is that you shouldn't chose 1 channel
Of source to come into your life...eslecailly another
Himan being.....its like putting all your eggs into
1 basket.

Im an all or nothing type of person.
All in or all out. Im a high risk gambler.

As i said...i manifest her into my life before.
I actually saw the place we were living in..in
My vision prior to us getting together..A
place ive had never been physically...
It was more than Deja Vu when i actaully
Experience it first hand or in the pyhsical realm.

Our mind are very powerful...
Ive been able to tap into the unlimited powers
That it holds.

But i only get glimps of it.....

@Lonesome Crow:So I am finally, getting around to watching the video. I needed to be in a real critical state of mind when I watched it so I would be able to hear more... I guess.. what better place to be than sucidial? Anyway, since it is a long video my reply might be a little disorangized as I will reply as thoughts come into my head.

First off, very interesting statement. About how most of us are focused on the absence of a lover. You know, to be honest there are very few people out there who really think of the fact that there might be a lover there for you. Plenty of people throw out the one liner, There is someone for everyone, but I do not believe they believe it. After all, this is something we have been told from the day we could get sexually aroused.

Uhh you know I really feel like I am missing a lot of context. This video, while long, feels like someone throwing out a random bible verse at me. You throw out verse and it makes no sense... well some do but most do not. Anyway, from what I am getting I guess this vortex is the life we want to live? I do not know, even in the life I want to live I do not see a mate/lover in it. Because all females are repulsed by me. Pick ANYTHING!!! and a female is repulsed by it.

Another thing, I am not a huge fan of females giving males advice on dating. So this will carry little sway with me... but.. I guess I have no choice but to hear everything right? In the end a female's dating reality is way different than a males. SO I do not think this video will hold much use to me unless.. well I do not know.. unless you reset my whole way of thinking.

Sorry this feels like a scripted bit... I am having a REAL problem with Abraham killing everything that this poor girl says the second it is 1% off the answer she wants. I guess some things make sense. You should not be nervous when talking to this person or anything like that. It all makes plenty of sense and I do not mind it. However... I am stuck with one major problem. I lack what I need to get into the vortex, as it is called. I guess that means I am incapable of having a lover or something like that.

@Phaedron: Uhh lets see 34 + 2012 is 2046... errr... so I have 2, 0, 4, and 6

AFrozenSoul said:

2+0+4+6 = 12 (1+2) = 3 See if this makes any sense, its not the tarot aspects, but the numerology interpretation (of which there are a couple that a vary a little bit)

3 (3, 12/3, 21,/3, 30/3)
The Life Path 3 indicates that you entered this plane with a strong sense of creativity and with wonderful communication skills. Achievement for you most likely comes through engaging your ingenious expression. A truly gifted 3 possesses the most exceptional innovative skills, normally in the verbal realm, writing, speaking, acting, or similar endeavors. Here we are apt to find the entertainers of the world, bright, effervescent, sparkling people with very optimistic attitudes. The bright side of this path stresses harmony, beauty and pleasures; of sharing your inventive talents with the world. Capturing your capability in creative self-expression is the highest level of attainment for this life path.

Life is generally lived to the fullest, often without much worry about tomorrow. You are not very good at handling money because of a general lack of concern about it. You spend it when you have it and don't when you don't.

The 3 loves connecting with people. The characteristics of the 3 are warmth and friendliness, a good conversationalist, social and open. A good talker both from the standpoint of being a delight to listen to, but even more importantly, one who has the ability to listen to others. Accordingly, the life path 3 produces individuals who are always a welcome addition to any social situation and know how to make others feel at home. The approach to life tends to be exceedingly positive. Your disposition is almost surely sunny and openhearted. A happy and often inspired person, you are constantly seeking and needing the stimuli of similar people.

There is a remote side to your 3 Life Path, as well. This comes as a surprise to the native and to those who think they are well acquainted. The 3 is actually a very sensitive soul. When hurt, you can easily retreat to a shell of morose silence for extended periods. Nonetheless, the 3 eventually copes with all of the many setbacks that occur in life and readily bounces back for more. It is usually easy for you to deal with problems because you can freely admit the existence of problems without letting them get you down for too long. Because of your own sensitivity to hurt, you have a caring disposition and seem to be very conscious of other people's feelings and emotions.

In romance, the 3 is a very ardent and loyal lover. Affairs that don't go well can leave scares that seem to linger. Emotional experiences of all sorts tend to deeply touch the 3 and the drama may take some time to play out. Regrettably, the giving disposition of the 3 often attracts demanding partners. As with most of life's issues for the 3 Life Path, balance in relationships is illusive.

Your big test with a 3 Life Path is controlling your highs and lows. You won't survive very well in any routine environment or when you are placed under dominating management. Slow thinking and overly contemplative people tend to frustrate you, and you don't function too well with this type whether you are working for, with, or under them. Your exuberant nature can take you far, especially if you are ever able to focus your energies and talents.

For the few living on the negative side of this Life Path, a 3 may be so delighted with the joy of living that the life becomes frivolous and superficial. You may scatter your abilities and express little sense of purpose. The 3 can be an enigma, for no apparent reason you may become moody and tend to retreat. Escapist tendencies are not uncommon with the 3 life path, and you find it very hard to settle into one place or one position. Guard against being critical of others, impatient, intolerant, or overly optimistic.

Phaedron said:
AFrozenSoul said:

2+0+4+6 = 12 (1+2) = 3 See if this makes any sense, its not the tarot aspects, but the numerology interpretation (of which there are a couple that a vary a little bit)

3 (3, 12/3, 21,/3, 30/3)
The Life Path 3 indicates that you entered this plane with a strong sense of creativity and with wonderful communication skills. Achievement for you most likely comes through engaging your ingenious expression. A truly gifted 3 possesses the most exceptional innovative skills, normally in the verbal realm, writing, speaking, acting, or similar endeavors. Here we are apt to find the entertainers of the world, bright, effervescent, sparkling people with very optimistic attitudes. The bright side of this path stresses harmony, beauty and pleasures; of sharing your inventive talents with the world. Capturing your capability in creative self-expression is the highest level of attainment for this life path.

Life is generally lived to the fullest, often without much worry about tomorrow. You are not very good at handling money because of a general lack of concern about it. You spend it when you have it and don't when you don't.

The 3 loves connecting with people. The characteristics of the 3 are warmth and friendliness, a good conversationalist, social and open. A good talker both from the standpoint of being a delight to listen to, but even more importantly, one who has the ability to listen to others. Accordingly, the life path 3 produces individuals who are always a welcome addition to any social situation and know how to make others feel at home. The approach to life tends to be exceedingly positive. Your disposition is almost surely sunny and openhearted. A happy and often inspired person, you are constantly seeking and needing the stimuli of similar people.

There is a remote side to your 3 Life Path, as well. This comes as a surprise to the native and to those who think they are well acquainted. The 3 is actually a very sensitive soul. When hurt, you can easily retreat to a shell of morose silence for extended periods. Nonetheless, the 3 eventually copes with all of the many setbacks that occur in life and readily bounces back for more. It is usually easy for you to deal with problems because you can freely admit the existence of problems without letting them get you down for too long. Because of your own sensitivity to hurt, you have a caring disposition and seem to be very conscious of other people's feelings and emotions.

In romance, the 3 is a very ardent and loyal lover. Affairs that don't go well can leave scares that seem to linger. Emotional experiences of all sorts tend to deeply touch the 3 and the drama may take some time to play out. Regrettably, the giving disposition of the 3 often attracts demanding partners. As with most of life's issues for the 3 Life Path, balance in relationships is illusive.

Your big test with a 3 Life Path is controlling your highs and lows. You won't survive very well in any routine environment or when you are placed under dominating management. Slow thinking and overly contemplative people tend to frustrate you, and you don't function too well with this type whether you are working for, with, or under them. Your exuberant nature can take you far, especially if you are ever able to focus your energies and talents.

For the few living on the negative side of this Life Path, a 3 may be so delighted with the joy of living that the life becomes frivolous and superficial. You may scatter your abilities and express little sense of purpose. The 3 can be an enigma, for no apparent reason you may become moody and tend to retreat. Escapist tendencies are not uncommon with the 3 life path, and you find it very hard to settle into one place or one position. Guard against being critical of others, impatient, intolerant, or overly optimistic.
Hmm.. well I give it about a 30%... I have horrid communication skills. I suck at writing and talking to people. I do not have a positive attitude I have one of the most negative attituides around.

I would not call what I am doing living life to the fullest. Lying in bed wishing there was a girl there to actually have my fantasy with is not living. It is not even dead. It is decomposing.

The only thing that this thing got right was the part about emotional scars. So I guess you can write me off as an exception to the rule. Unless you want to provide examples of how I fill all three. On a side note I do not count the net as part of my social skills or creative skills or anything like that.

Latest posts

Back