What Do You Collect?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
necrothread.jpg

Oh and Dragon Quest stuff

I collect experiences abroad. At the moment, 22 countries I've visited and I want moaar!

* Old, retro, vintage children's toys - especially My Little Pony (all generations but mainly pre 2000's stuff) and Rainbow Brite (80's, and kitschy cute things, Mattel and Hasbro mainly).
* I own all The X-Factor ( Marshall Cavendish) magazines, and both of the 2 free videos that came with them.
* Old, retro, vintage clothing as well as jewellery.
* Kitschy cute lamb and fawn figurines.
* So called "designer" toys.
* Books, especially classics and series.

This reminds me of Stimpy's collection...

I don't really collect anything... I used to collect all the cds from the bands I was a fan of, but I don't even buy cds anymore. It got silly... I still have Korn's EPs I never will listen to because most of them suck... I just wanted to have it all. Luckly that's one problem I overcame.

JasonM said:
I don't really collect anything these days, but I use to collect Star Wars memorabilia.

What did you collect? I collect the original figures from the 80's mint on Return of the Jedi cardbacks, basically the toys I collected as a kid but a lot more expensive now. :rolleyes:

I have 18 of a full set of 79, here's a few.

img6116g.jpg

I also collect vinyl records and keep all the books I read.

I like collecting sea glass and things from horror movies (mostly t-shirts, but I've a few figures and posters as well).

I have more ocarinas than I really need. Currently it's only three, though, and I have the excuse of having different models to play with. They're one of my few material possessions I actually care about.

other hermits shells.....

so i can laugha t them running around naked looking for their shells... hehe **trollface**

80s and 90s toys. Ticket stubs. Fairy statues. Hello Kitty Merch. Horror Merch. Anime Merch.
Seashells. Nature items. Anything Purple lol. Classic Books. Fairy Tale Items.

I have never collected anything (well except divorce papers, but that was a hobby I couldnt afford to keep up !)

Is that boring ? I can understand it must be therapeutic. Just wondering what motivates people to start collecting something.

Latest posts

Back