What do you want your life to be like? And what will you do when you get there?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fvantom

Reaction score
Many of us have an idea of what we want our lives to be like, it keeps us going through the darkness were facing, what does everybody here want out of life? For me, I want to have a lot of good friends who wont fresia me over and dont take advantage of me. I want to be known for being the one guy who cares about his friends more than himself.

Question 2, once you start to become happier with your life, what will you do? I for one, will be doing whatever I can to help those who are lonely, keeping an eye out for people who are in the same spot that Im in now and trying to help them out.

I want (I need) couple (or one...) caring real life friends and of course, love too. I want that life seems worth living. Alone, lonely I do not think my life to be worth living...

If I ever become happier, I will help others also and just enjoying life (what I can't do right now...).

I want to be a robot ninja that has the ability to launch napalm into oncoming traffic.

I desire a sense of purpose, and the feel of doing something worthwhile. I wish I'd have a house a bit off from the urban areas, maybe a lakeside lot with a garden and a veranda. Enter a few dogs, maybe a loving significant other and possibly a few loyal buddies to hang out with after work, and I'd be just peachy. Also, not having to worry about money would be swell.

As for what would I do after I achieve this? Enjoy myself, I guess. Maybe start to put some of that extra money (if any) into charitable institutions. Dunno.

I want to get married to an ideal partner, have a good stable job and a good health. That's about it

I want the Big Bang Theory(the show) style , I mean the have some friends with which at the end of the day just play games and do childish stuff because were stupid like that.

I think about this a lot. I have this big vision of how life "should" be, which makes me feel like a failure when I can't acheive it...

I want a job. Like a real person.
I want to get married.
I want to have friends.
I want to go out to coffee.
I want to be too busy with my life to go online more than a few times a week.

Latest posts

Back