What does love mean to you?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To love means to love the good and the bad that the person brings into the relationship. Love can hurt really bad when you guys separate. Wanting to spend time with him all the time making love during sex not just sex.

Although I've never been in a relationship or been loved, in a romantic sense, though I have loved (at least it felt that way, probably an intense infatuation but whatever), but it was unrequited, I do have my own interpretation of love. To me love means to deeply care and accept another person, for who they are on the inside (flaws and all), and to always want what's best for them no matter what, even if it means letting them go. To me, love isn't selfish or hateful its about sacrifice and being willing to share your life with another person, laughing and celebrating the best times together while helping each other through the toughest times, and not giving-up when an obstacle appears (unless its abuse, then its usually best to break away).

Latest posts

Back