What If......

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoneKiller

Reaction score
The Title Pretty Much Describes The Point Of The Thread.

What If.......

1. Sarcasm On Forums Was Prohibited.
2. Men Gave Birth
3. Obama Loses To Romney
4. Music Didn't Exist

WHAT IF I WAS REALLY FROM THE MOON!?!?!?
Whatcha gonna do about it? (un)
Oh wait...I am. (D)

Seriously, the ******* point in this thread? o_O
In ANY of your threads lately? D:
Like, fair enough, posting new ones, but you're just posting thread after thread just no >_<
All seem pointless, well, most do.
WHAT IF you made a thread that actually had a point!??!? :O D:
That's some freaky honeysuckle now, ain't it?! D:

condemnedsoul666 said:
Oh wait...I am. (D)

Like, fair enough, posting new ones, but you're just posting thread after thread just no >_<
Hi Condemned.:)
It just sounded like it would be a fun thread. Should I have created a thread on incest or murder instead? Those would be a lot of fun wouldn't they? I just want to see members who are feeling down, maybe get a little laughter in their lives. What's wrong with that?

LoneKiller said:
condemnedsoul666 said:
Oh wait...I am. (D)

It just sounded like it would be a fun thread. Should I have created a thread on incest or murder instead? Those would be a lot of fun wouldn't they? I just want to see members who are feeling down, maybe get a little laughter in their lives. What's wrong with that?
Hey, fresia ALL is wrong with that :D
Create a thread on them if you want, hell, you probably already have for all I know. Wouldn't surprise me.
But here's the thing, it appears, to me, your threads, well, you go for quantity over quality.
Wanting to make people laugh, that's fine.
But making a thread about every single thing, that's just irritating.
And that's a bit of a hyperbole, for the record.
There's just like, too many of them and it just gets booooooooorrrrrrriiiiiiiinnnnnnnng.
Seriously, I dunno if sarcasm is the word or not, but whatever it was you used there, I just, just ain't got nothin' more to say to it then BLEH
I dunno what I'm even saying but I know it ain't exactly all I wanna XD
You oughta try making a thread about something maybe, umm, more better and honeysuckle? (shut up, my first time trying to give crititrniurnf....that criti word (UN) ) Just think about what you're posting man, jeez.
It doesn't seem like you do, half the time, if even then.
Not to me anyways.
But then again, what do I know? :p

Now, on topic:
What if....onions could talk?!!?!? :O

LoneKiller said:
condemnedsoul666 said:
Oh wait...I am. (D)

Not being a ***** here, but you have...a simple search reveals at least 5 threads that talk about murder or murderers...made by you.

Just keeping the facts straight, don't take it out on me.

But, to stay on topic here.....
What if everyone told the truth all the time.

What if... LK threads suddenly and misteriously disappeared??? (this forum's content would be reduced by 50% lol)

What if... No one complained to LK for making lots of threads??? (he'd keep going doing more and more until this forum's named would have to be changed to 'LoneKiller's threads and other sfuff', eventually more servers would have to be bought).

What if my popcorn supply suddenly ran out?!

I wouldn't have any for the incoming "flame war" in this thread. :(

Ak5 said:
What if my popcorn supply suddenly ran out?!

I wouldn't have any for the incoming "flame war" in this thread. :(

*hands Ak5 popcorn*
Flame war? :O
What if it was just a couple COMBUSTIBLE LEMONS so I can BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN! WITH THE LEMONS!
For science. :cool:

What if everyone was actually nice, genuine people

What if LK was limited on how many threads he could post or it would be considered SPAM :eek:!

I won't pretend to act as if I know everything. I do however know how certain things seem to cause problems.
I really hope no one gets upset or internalizes anything I say as trying to be rude.

Now, I have saw some of what is going on in the forum. I realize the forum hasn't been as active as some of us
may like. However, as what some have already said, it really does scare some members off. What if instead of
making potentially upsetting threads, we make a single thread in the entertainment section with a preface
that these are more potentially provocative or upsetting things, but that they are simply made for humor.

Then it allows everyone to continue posting what they'd like as long as they follow in line with the rules
and they don't flood the forums. I really think that's a great idea. Everyone wins that way. I aplogoize
for sticking my nose in where it doesn't belong. I was just hoping to try and help everyone to get along
and continue to be the place I love so much!

Again, I apologize if I said anything offensive or upsetting. It was not my goal. Just trying to think of
a way to make everyone happy is all! :)

What if everyone smiled every day :)

What if people actually got to know LK instead of picking apart everything he does

I just wish that more members would look at my threads in the "Issues" sections before they judge me. I post online books, videos, and articles. Everything I can to help. I don't post nearly as many new threads as I did a while back. All you hardly ever see in the GD is the "What Are You Thinking" "What Are You Doing" threads. I'm just sick and tired of the same threads in there day in and day out. I like to think that I add color. A little variety.

LoneKiller said:
I just wish that more members would look at my threads in the "Issues" sections before they judge me. I post online books, videos, and articles. Everything I can to help. I don't post nearly as many new threads as I did a while back. All you hardly ever see in the GD is the "What Are You Thinking" "What Are You Doing" threads. I'm just sick and tired of the same threads in there day in and day out. I like to think that I add color. A little variety.

If someone doesn't agree with you, you go into attack mode and flat out insult and harass members. The GOOD you may do on this forum is entirely negated by that honeysuckle. You have almost 400 threads on this forum in the 8 months you have been here. 10 of which are closed, 37 of which have NO replies and almost 200 of which have less than 20 replies (95 of those 200 have less than 5). Do the math, look at what you post, look at the replies you get....

And no, I'm not saying I'm the best forum member ever, but I don't outright insult people, I don't harass people (REGARDLESS what you think). Yes, I troll on occasion, however, when you look at the people I've trolled, well, I troll the trolls and bully the bullies. I don't pretend to be something I'm not. I'm a *****, I'm outspoken, I say what I think...ALL the time.

LoneKiller said:
Why is it my threads that get the most hassle turn out to be the more successful ones in terms of replies and views?:p

Becuase...you're what people term as DRAMA QUEEN? :p

Latest posts

Back