What If......

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What if you were alive to see the person I am today?

I wonder how disappointed in me you would be... Or would you be proud? I really tried, for a long time. Your memory has always been the thread that keeps me hanging on. Words cannot describe how much I miss you.

Happy Mother's Day, Mom. I love you.

Ox Blood said:
What if you were alive to see the person I am today?

I wonder how disappointed in me you would be... Or would you be proud? I really tried, for a long time. Your memory has always been the thread that keeps me hanging on. Words cannot describe how much I miss you.

Happy Mother's Day, Mom. I love you.
Jesus H. Christ! Other members can call me a wimp if they choose, but this post is causing me to shed a couple of tears over here.:( This is an extremely emotional post. You must be hurting something awful. I think that we would all agree on how moving this post is.

fuck_you-1.jpg

Poguesy said:
What if Jason went 24 hours without making a thread? :p
I get the ******* point alright people! I can take a joke, but this honeysuckle is really getting old. If you don't like my posts, don't post in them and let them die. I'm sick and tired of people not taking my good threads into account, just my bad ones, which seem to get a lot of replies and views negative ones and positive ones. We all know why. "DRAMA". Don't take me for some idiot. I'm far from it.

No more. Find it somewhere else.

LoneKiller said:
Poguesy said:
I get the ******* point alright people! I can take a joke, but this honeysuckle is really getting old. If you don't like my posts, don't post in them and let them die. I'm sick and tired of people not taking my good threads into account, just my bad ones, which seem to get a lot of replies and views negative ones and positive ones. We all know why. "DRAMA". Don't take me for some idiot. I'm far from it.

No more. Find it somewhere else.

Turned on me lol

Nee humour in this place.

Done with the ******* shithole.

Disregard my venting in red type Poguesy. I need to lighten up a little. I know you were just joking. I was in a bad mood and took it out on you and the others. Please accept my apologies.

LoneKiller said:
Disregard my venting in red type Poguesy. I need to lighten up a little. I know you were just joking. I was in a bad mood and took it out on you and the others. Please accept my apologies.

anyone can have a bad day.

the post you made right before the one in red was very touching. i second it, sometimes, for some reason people notice the bad more than the good - and that's not something that should happen in a place like this.

hope you're feeling better, LK.

dead said:
LoneKiller said:

the post you made right before the one in red was very touching. i second it, sometimes, for some reason people notice the bad more than the good - and that's not something that should happen in a place like this.

Thank you for your kind words dead. I'm not without blame myself I guess. There's no reason for me to flip out to get my point across. I can do it in a much more effective way as opposed to blowing a gasket all the time. Thank you again for your support and kind words.:)

LoneKiller said:

*As Discussed*

Poguesy said:
LoneKiller said:

I'll accept apology if you take me out on a date ;)
Who pays? I hope that you aren't like Sci-Fi, he's an expensive date. He insists that I pay for all the drinks.

LOL I only drink juice and pop so you get off easy. :p Plus the bars give the DD drinks for free.

Poguesy said:

You wind up :(

I'd like to see you go 24 minutes without being 'roman' ;)

Just coz the toon lost 3-1 & missed out on being taken for a stroll by barcelona next season :p

LoneKiller said:
dead said:
LoneKiller said:

Thank you for your kind words dead. I'm not without blame myself I guess. There's no reason for me to flip out to get my point across. I can do it in a much more effective way as opposed to blowing a gasket all the time. Thank you again for your support and kind words.:)

anytime. :)

Latest posts

Back