What I'm really for?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FunkyBuddha said:
annik said:
I feel let down! :p

You asked for it...

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081019174044AAt3jA3

Personally it just seems like a gag, something fun/funny to do. ::shrug::

OWH GAWD I CLICKED DE LINK... I feel so lost right now, not sure whether I'll ever be able to climb out of this abyss again Xd
Also.. "motorboating" was a concept I had heard of before, but never knew what it meant. I feel disillusioned now. I don't know how to respond to this properly without using a plethora of adjectives and adverbs involving diseases...

But slightly on-topic though:
Never underestimate the effect hormones can have on any man.. =\ Especially those who happen to have a high hormone level, sometimes cannot help all of their behavior. I for one, do not treat women as "sex objects", nor would I ever be able to, even if I desperately wanted to. While you should never excuse a man's behavior, especially verbal behavior, I personally have found it difficult at times to NOT stare at pretty women Xd I know it can make women feel really uncomfortable, so I try to do it as little as possible, but generally, when there's a beautiful woman somewhere, I do tend to stare at least a bit :p As for cleavage.. well, when they're wearing a normal shirt, I can easily resist, but when they're wearing the kind of shirt where half of their breasts are on the verge of falling out, I simply lose all will to even try to look away >_>

It would make my day if just once someone would talk to my chest...yeap think we have all worked out by now that I'm pretty small in that area...

FunkyBuddha said:

That's what these two are for...

One

and

Two

-_- I want that second one...

Ooh my mother would kill me with that last one! She hated the Nirvana top I had in my teens! :p

annik said:
It would make my day if just once someone would talk to my chest...yeap think we have all worked out by now that I'm pretty small in that area...
Oh, not to worry - even small ones can be stared at.. and while it would make your day to have that happen once, it would most likely annoy you the next time it would happen :D I've never heard of a woman who likes that to happen on a regular basis :S

Vagrant Legacy said:
Oh, not to worry - even small ones can be stared at.. and while it would make your day to have that happen once, it would most likely annoy you the next time it would happen :D I've never heard of a woman who likes that to happen on a regular basis :S

You could probably be right there!

Vagrant Legacy said:
I've never heard of a woman who likes that to happen on a regular basis :S

Come to Vegas. I'll show you harems of women who will gladly let you look at them. :p

Some women here make a very respectable living off of being looked at... among other things.

Latest posts

Back