What is wrong with me

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ithought

Reaction score
It is easy to say "there is nothing wrong with you" with cares..
I could suggest some ways or give advice but why it is difficult to say "there is nothing wrong with me" even I think I love myself?

why would you think there is something wrong with you? Are you having troubles doing something like being around people or talking to them or something?

NeverMore said:
why would you think there is something wrong with you? Are you having troubles doing something like being around people or talking to them or something?

YES...I know you weren't talking to me, just give in my 2 cent. BTW that might be the best avi I have ever seen that you have put up nevermore.

NeverMore said:

Nevermore!!

I am not happy with surrounded situations.
I want more but I don’ know how.
I want to control my situations but I don’t know how.
I want to be normal like others but I need to take out half of my brain to do that especially emotional part.
I wonder are others feeling the same like me and they can handle it or they don’t feel what I feel?
In my view, life of people who surrounded me is not what I want to do or get involve.
I try to escape from that circle but my life isn’t that good too because I became alone and still live in that circle in half way.
It is good to have more freedom but I pay for that. Yea I could call that fair play.
When I feel lonely or need hugs I feel so weak and something is wrong with me.
Why I need someone to prove my happiness and existence.
Even I know that someone is not what I expected.
I thought I am a kind of good person but apparently I am not.
Look I am alone, am I just didn’t meet right person yet or just I am not a right person to them?

Sometimes I try to seek to place to live in nature out of any social touch. Yes another escape too. But I never did. I am just talking chicken.

I shout “let me in. let me in” I shout “let me out. Let me out”.
WTF

Is my complaining childish?

First of all, Ithought, I would like to thank you for the birthday wish. Its true.... sometimes I find myself childish, I know whats wrong with my life, yet I just sit there weeping, crying...without doing anything.

SadRabbit said:
First of all, Ithought, I would like to thank you for the birthday wish. Its true.... sometimes I find myself childish, I know whats wrong with my life, yet I just sit there weeping, crying...without doing anything.

I am glad to see you again SadRabbit. Welcome back.
I thought a reason why I am swaying by every sing wind is coming from week of basic rule that is I don’t really have a goal of my life. I know well what I don’t want to do but can’t really say what I want to do.
So I plan to make a plan for my life soon.
If I can’t tell what I really want to do al least I would like to say what I will do.
Another good day to you.

There is nothing wrong with you. Really!! I mean it..

Youre just too beautiful.
*blush*

Ithought said:
I could suggest some ways or give advice but why it is difficult to say "there is nothing wrong with me" even I think I love myself?

Even though you love your self are you getting the feeling as if something might be wrong? That could just be anxiety

what is going on to make at the time when you feel this or question this?

NakitaKita said:
Ithought said:

Even though you love your self are you getting the feeling as if something might be wrong? That could just be anxiety

what is going on to make at the time when you feel this or question this?

O.K I could put this way.
I am not terrible person but why am I alone?
This thread was written when I was drunken hehe.

Yea I don't need permission from others to be happy.
Bring it on.
Lets go to forward ~~
(I am planning to make surprise for myself, cross my fingers hehe)

Many people i know who are lonely are not terrible.

Some of them are:
Quiet
Misunderstood

There are other factors to consider too.But too tired to tin for now.xD

Latest posts

Back