What made you cry today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Peaches said:
waking up

Aww, no!

C'mon - Do something nice for yourself today, make it a day where you post in the 'What made you smile today' by bedtime! :)

:D these days I am so negative that it's worth a good laugh at myself ;) let's hope it will pass

I got caught being extremely liberal with the 2 drink maximum policy at work and as a result had to help the cooks prep meals today. My job was to cut the onions.

******* onions.

Limlim said:
I got caught being extremely liberal with the 2 drink maximum policy at work and as a result had to help the cooks prep meals today. My job was to cut the onions.

******* onions.

ogre.jpg

Crying at work, not a good thing. :( Feeling this horrible empty feeling inside me and no one can help. I can't even help myself. I'm not crying because of anyone really, I've felt like this for weeks now. I'm so tired of being tired. This world takes all my energy out. Next time I won't born to this planet, that's for sure.

Yesterday I was trying to find some pictures someone asked me for and I came across pictures of my ex. At the time, I thought nothing of them and just deleted them.
This morning, the delayed flood of emotions came rushing through.
The regret. The frustration. The heartache. I was left emotional and financially devastated.

But... I am working with those feelings. Letting myself feel them yet not grasping tightly to them.
In this way, I feel like it has been a helpful experience. Hurts like fresia, though (hence the tears).

Nothing made me cry, but if I was going to, it would be because my dad's PSA levels have risen for the second consecutive time and now he's got to have radiotherapy 5 days a week for the next 7.5 weeks.

user 130057 said:
Nothing made me cry, but if I was going to, it would be because my dad's PSA levels have risen for the second consecutive time and now he's got to have radiotherapy 5 days a week for the next 7.5 weeks.

I'm sorry to hear about this. :(

Sending my best wishes over.. hope things will be okay for your dad soon.

ladyforsaken said:
user 130057 said:

I'm sorry to hear about this. :(

Sending my best wishes over.. hope things will be okay for your dad soon.

Thanks LadyF. We've all got things to deal with in this life and there's plenty of people going through worse things than I am, so I try to keep positive. ;)

user 130057 said:
Thanks LadyF. We've all got things to deal with in this life and there's plenty of people going through worse things than I am, so I try to keep positive. ;)

Good attitude there, I admire that! Good luck and hope all goes well. :)

False accusations + Caring too much + Emotional confrontation + Paranoia + Feeling like a mad hag at work!

(klonopin on the menu for my work day tomorrow, no trust at my place of employment now, gah!!)

ucxb said:
False accusations + Caring too much + Emotional confrontation + Paranoia + Feeling like a mad hag at work!

(klonopin on the menu for my work day tomorrow, no trust at my place of employment now, gah!!)

One of those days, huh? Don't let the morons at work drag you down, ucxb! Hopefully, tomorrow will be a better day for you. ;)

Latest posts

Back