What made you cry today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My life! 

giphy.gif

Having everything I ever wanted right in front of me. So close I almost touched it and held it finally. Then it was taken away in an instant.

This is a cry that will never go away. And will remain every day. Until it returns..

Frobisher said:
Having everything I ever wanted right in front of me. So close I almost touched it and held it finally. Then it was taken away in an instant.

This is a cry that will never go away. And will remain every day. Until it returns..

Sorry to hear this. What did you lose, if I may ask?

Lacrecia said:
Frobisher said:

Sorry to hear this. What did you lose, if I may ask?

My soulmate. My other halve. My home. My future. My air to breathe. My everything. My world. My reality. My will...

Thank you for asking and caring.

I'm theirs, eternally.

Thanks. U don't suck either.
I ******* hate people.  I believed this ******* twice. Never again. I'm a ******* moron.

chorando-crying-girl-Favim.com-237321.gif
:(

ahsatan said:
Thanks. U don't suck either.
I ******* hate people.  I believed this ******* twice. Never again. I'm a ******* moron.

chorando-crying-girl-Favim.com-237321.gif
:(

Yeah I know the feeling. 
Sucks when someone takes advantage of trust given. It’s a gift and should be treated as such.
Hopefully it’s going to feel a little better tomorrow. ❤️

Yes Panda!
You hold him down and I’ll crush his nuts. 😎
God **** bastards. 
We got your back ashatan ❤️

I wish u  guys could crush his nuts!  Thanks guys. It's an ******* on this forum who fed me lies for our so called future together. I believed his mind games. I am so pathetic. :( I will be *******  forever alone.

ahsatan said:
I wish u  guys could crush his nuts!  Thanks guys. It's an ******* on this forum who fed me lies for our so called future together. I believed his mind games. I am so pathetic. :( I will be *******  forever alone.

Then Miss and I will put them in this cave where no one will find them.

IMG_20191015_154522.jpg

ahsatan said:

Wtf. Really? 
That’s a jackass thing to do. 🙄
You are not pathetic ashatan. 
Far from it. ❤️
It’s hard to get over something like that, I know for sure. 
*biiiiig hug*

PandaSwag said:
ahsatan said:

Then Miss and I will put them in this cave where no one will find them.

IMG_20191015_154522.jpg

Ahahahaha. 
That’s my dog! 😂

Please put him in that ******* cave!
I love that doggie! That dog can eat him! lol

Thanks again guys!

TheSkaFish said:
The way that dog is just standing in the mouth of the cave like that, makes me feel like they are secretly some kind of monster that takes a cute shape to disguise.

That’s exactly what she’s like. 😉
Ready to eat all the bad ones.

Latest posts

Back