What made you cry today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sometimes I wish to post in this thread about how this or that made me cry, but it seems that I cannot shed tears, not anymore.

Nikki said:

HUGS.gif

Stuff that had significant sentimental value to me being thrown out like garbage while I wasn't around to save it.

Solivagant said:
Stuff that had significant sentimental value to me being thrown out like garbage while I wasn't around to save it.

solivagant i have had that exact things happen and of course i was heald to blame for my mum being upset when i was deeply hurt and more than a wee bit upset, they just walked in my room and threw out the scant few gifts my dead ex wife had sent me just in the rubbish...that was my parents when i stayed a couple days its in my nature to see the best in people but i should stop trusting them for anything emotional or supportive or caring it just has never been there

crying? um i wake up crying everyday

simhthmss said:
solivagant i have had that exact things happen and of course i was heald to blame for my mum being upset when i was deeply hurt and more than a wee bit upset, they just walked in my room and threw out the scant few gifts my dead ex wife had sent me just in the rubbish...that was my parents when i stayed a couple days its in my nature to see the best in people but i should stop trusting them for anything emotional or supportive or caring it just has never been there

:( I'm so sorry that happened to you too.

Who knows what made me cry today and the past few days. Sighs.. stupid eyes. Or emotions. Stupid emotions.. poor eyes.

Finding out that something I occasionally ate had chicken base as one of the ingredients. This probably sounds silly to most people but I'm an ethical vegan so it broke my heart to know this. I am glad I did find out though so I'll just be more careful.

^Aww I can imagine that's awful for you.

I can't find the words to explain what made me cry :(

Bei said:
Finding out that something I occasionally ate had chicken base as one of the ingredients. This probably sounds silly to most people but I'm an ethical vegan so it broke my heart to know this. I am glad I did find out though so I'll just be more careful.

I'm sorry you had to go through that. :\

I shed a few tears at the opening to the game The Last of Us last night. Such a sad opening.

GraceBlossom said:
What made you cry today?

Getting a beautifully written, heartfelt, goodbye text from a male friend I am very fond of, but cant be friends with anymore, for the right reasons.

"Hugs" hope u feel better with the partying with your friend.

Back to the question, I cried this morning when watching a gospel music worship video, somehow good gospel songs, with brilliant lyrics always get to me!

Latest posts

Back