What made you smile today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That made me smile too, thanks. I'm happy for you and may get a bit gazumped myself, later in the day! Again, I thank you for the smile and for using this thread, instead of clogging up the internet!

🤣🤣🤣
You're welcome. If i can make someone smile then i must have done my bit:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You're welcome. If i can make someone smile then i must have done my bit:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Oh, you did very well for sure! I hot this smile from reading your post about an hour ago and it feels so good that I think I'm going to wear it for at least the rest of today! If it's still there, after I've washed my face, tomorrow morning, I'll keep it on until it fades away. You're the best!

Wow. Unless there is a reboot, you really had to pull that out mothballs.
No.. I own all of the DVDs.. Been re-watching again. Its my alltime favorite 50's show...

I even corresponded by email with Billy Gray.. yearssss ago; Real nice guy. He's an inventor of sorts..

Congratulations to Sir Brian May from Queen on his recent official Knighting. 👏☺️
Sir Grayson Perry's knighthood ( I'm pretty sure he would've preferred Dame Grayson Perry ) put a bigger smile on my face. He's far more creative and relevant than ole Brian, lets face it undisputed guitar god that he is, the last forty odd years his playing has been about as creative as his hairstyles.

If washed up guitarists are getting honours I look forward to receiving my Dukedom in the post shortly, cheers your Majesty. 😄

Getting the "cat eye" eyeliner thing right the first time ever trying it!

Simply pleasures =]

So, what made YOU smile today?
My husband and how kind and patient he is in helping me and being there for me, always putting me first.
My little dog Pickle.

Getting the "cat eye" eyeliner thing right the first time ever trying it!

Simply pleasures =]

So, what made YOU smile today?
I heard that there is a thing on the internet for guys. They pay to go to a sort of virtual town/ room and the online hookers get paid to walk around and be in the town. The guy can use his avatar character to have sex with hers until his time is up. I thought it sounded really weird.

Knowing my therapy session is tomorrow. I only have them once a month for 1 hour as it's all i can afford, but a lot has happened and i need to vent because no one actually listens to me or gives a sh*t:) . I am sorry, but the correction for the word sh*t has me dying.

Last edited:
Knowing my therapy session is tomorrow. I only have them once a month for 1 hour as it's all i can afford, but a lot has happened and i need to vent because no one actually listens to me or gives a sh*t:) . I am sorry, but the correction for the word sh*t has me dying.
I give a cheeseburger about you. Ha! Ha!

Latest posts

Back