What makes you angry?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People who park in my RESERVED parking space. It's RESERVED! There's a great big sign that says RESERVED! When you see a RESERVED parking sign, DON'T PARK THERE!!! Arrrrrrggggghhhh!!!

well.. today it was the brain-dead, knuckle scraping boys fighting outside my flat.. someone said something nasty at someone else, so that someone got in the face of the first someone and before you know it someone is getting a bike helmet smashed across their head.. then that someone left and came back a moment later with a long piece of wood.. then there was screaming and smashing glass and screaming and abuse and more smashing glass..

another day in my neighbourhood.

i left for a while and when i came back my nieghbour had his sound system up so loud it was rattling MY windows (i live above him).. i felt like having a little 'chat' with him..

what makes me angry? lack of respect and violence.. for today...

Yellow jelly beans and people who put ketchup on their pizza.

I keed, I keed.

Manipulative abusive men.

If you want to see me angry, put me in a room with that guy and i'll uhmn...

o_o yeah, i'll get really pissed.

a lie, a liar, lying
avoiding an answer
hypocrits

limits; limitations.
time limits...
boundaries; boarders.

stress.

you know what really gets my goat, when im waiting at a stop sign, because i have a stop sign, and someone coming on my crossing street, because they see two white lines for a crosswalk, stop! and thats when i start yelling "do you see a stop sign you idiot! you dont have to stop *********! AHHHHH! drive so i can go you ......" well i wont finish that but you get the idea. not much gets me going but **** do i explode when that happens. good thing i dont drive that much.

SERIOUSLY, LOOK TO SEE IF YOU HAVE A STOP SIGN BEFORE STOPPING!

Canada's broken system of Crime and Punishment. And people refusing to act or do anything about it. and yet you see fundraisers to help kids in Africa, or support a number of huge groups, but refuse to act on our failing system. It's seen as Taboo and people turn a blind eye. while innocent people get raped and killed in my city because the judge will give them a second chance....the thing is. most of them get several chances. There is so much on this subject I could rant about, but hopefully you catch my drift. Canada is not alone though, look at the man that killed the four police officers. Another one given several chances who was at high risk to re offend, but they let him go any ways....

Another example i would like to say is I'm not sure if you heard about this. But there was an incident on a Grey Hound bus Where a man cut off the head of another man...No word of a lie. Now they want to let this an back out into the public, claiming he was schizophrenic and is doing much better now....I mean WTF!!

It was Mine said:
Canada's broken system of Crime and Punishment. And people refusing to act or do anything about it. and yet you see fundraisers to help kids in Africa, or support a number of huge groups, but refuse to act on our failing system. It's seen as Taboo and people turn a blind eye. while innocent people get raped and killed in my city because the judge will give them a second chance....the thing is. most of them get several chances. There is so much on this subject I could rant about, but hopefully you catch my drift. Canada is not alone though, look at the man that killed the four police officers. Another one given several chances who was at high risk to re offend, but they let him go any ways....

Another example i would like to say is I'm not sure if you heard about this. But there was an incident on a Grey Hound bus Where a man cut off the head of another man...No word of a lie. Now they want to let this an back out into the public, claiming he was schizophrenic and is doing much better now....I mean WTF!!

I am in 100% agreement, except my beef is with the United States justice/prison system. We have overfilled prisons, and one of the largest crime rates in the world. This is a society where it is really looked down upon for the government to truly punish anyone for crimes.

Criminals often times are given more rights and privaliges than the victims. Its based off of some liberal theory that normal criminals must be given several chances to correct themselves and that the most dangerous criminals are mentally ill and thus do not desurve to be punished for their actions. We would rather give the criminals rights than properly protect the innocent.

I get angry when a close member of my family doesn't listen to me. There isn't really a lot of things that angers me, however when I'm in an angry mood, anything could set me off, but that's rare.

I piss myself off more than other things pissing me off, when I get angry, it's more because I'm making the assumptions about what other people think, it's really more about me than anything, I get frustrated because of my own inability to act and find a solution, probably the source of most of my anger.

Naleena said:
What makes you angry? We all have some things that really set us off. Whats yours?

Hypocrisy in every form. Double standards; "Do What I Say But Not As I Do Because the RULES Don't Apply to ME" Mentality.

I mean really, these can send me into a black rage.

I'm angry at my husband. I'm angry that a guy can walk out on his wife because she got sick and didn't get better. That he can cheat on her and say he didn't, that he can say the marriage had too many problems but refuse to attend counseling. That he can tell everyone that he still cares about her while at the same time doing his best to make sure she ends up homeless and even sicker. That if the woman had done the same she'd be a social pariah. That everyone will want to accept his version of the truth because it's more socially convenient. That the woman can't express her anger because it's not socially convenient. That life is unfair and there's not a **** thing a person can do sometimes.

Felt good to get that out ;)

(I wrote a lot in third person because I'm not the only one I know going through this right now. We all got screwed and screwed royally)

When i walk by a stunningly beautiful girl.
..that makes me happy,

but then i see the guy behind her with the dead gaze stare on her ass and the half smile. I can only imagine what hes thinking about doing to her. ughh..

especially if he has his arm around a different girl.

Latest posts

Back