What movies do you look forward to?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mjs1tw.jpg

Finally coming out on DVD here. I thought i was going to have to get a copy from Brazil or go to Canada and watch in on cable.

Harry Potter 5: The Half Blood Prince.
Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen
Chronicles of Narnia 3: Voyagge of the Dawn Treader
=DDDD

Martin Scorcese's 'Shutter Island'

It doesn't look like a Scorcese film at all which makes me even more excited.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/paramount/shutterisland/

What an amazing cast as well.

Leonardo DiCaprio
Mark Ruffalo
Ben Kingsley
Michelle Williams
Emily Mortimer
Patricia Clarkson
Max von Sydow
Jackie Earle Haley
Elias Koteas
Ted Levine
John Carrol Lynch

Trailer for Chan-Wook Park's (Oldboy) new film Thirst
[youtube]4sA_eoMIiBk[/youtube]

fern said:
Tim Burton's "Alice in Wonderland". I love his movies.

American McGee's version, i hope. It was supposed to come out years ago, and Tim Burton Rocks! :D

Really glad to see this film getting out to more audiences in North America. Many people have been stating that this film has a Harmony Korine influence. Definitely looking forward to seeing this whenever I can get the chance.

http://lorencass.com/

[youtube]Pc3x42CV4ao[/youtube]

Well, I'd love to see the new movie "Moon," but it's out now playing a limited run of theaters and I'm beginning to wonder if it's ever going to make it to my city-town. I think I'd have to drive to Ithaca to see it.

[youtube]pIexG8179K8[/youtube]

Ok I just watched the trailer again. I may have to make the haul to see it tonight.

Oh, yeah, I remember seeing the trailer for "Moon" a while back, it looked amazing! I can't wait for it to be released on blu-ray. :D

Zombieland

Trailer in HD:

Becouse zombies are awesome and horror / comedy might be the best mix of genres ever. :)

Latest posts

Back