What music do you listen to?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My favorite band is the Disco Biscuits. They have shaped a large part of who I am today -- I've seen them 50 times (on the dot, last show was #50 for me) -- and many of my friends come from going to these shows. They play a genre of music known as "trance fusion." It's trance music with elements of rock, jazz, and funk -- all with live instruments. Guitar, bass, drums, and keys. They typically play two 1.5 hour sets without stopping once. They segway from one song to another in a seamless jam. "Songs" can be half an hour long, and they are never the same twice (like the Grateful Dead). I am rabidly obsessed with them in a way no one who is privy to the jamband scene can understand.

Here is the song of my namesake:

Munchkin Invasion

I also love Phish (seen them 22 times), the Grateful Dead, Pink Floyd, jazz, bluegrass, hip-hop, OLD dubstep, DnB, deep house, techno, and indie hipster honeysuckle. I DO NOT like EDM, and don't really care for much metal. What are u guys into?

I listen to everything.
I know everyone says that, but I really do. Seriously, every genre.

I don't really have favorites, but some I listen to more than others are Ozzy Osbourne, Tech N9ne, Pavarotti, Florida Georgia Line, Dobie Grey, Otis Redding, Toto, Over the Rhine, Skillet....well, you get the picture. lol

My favorite band of all time is Garbage. You may remember them providing such hits as Only Happy When It Rains and Push It. Umm, I also like 80's alternative/goth. Think bands like Depeche Mode, The Cure, Sisters of Mercy...

TheRealCallie said:
I listen to everything.
I know everyone says that, but I really do. Seriously, every genre.

I'm probably the same, as well as crazy ass music, dance, music from when I was a teen - still. All kinds of honeysuckle.

I'm open to pretty much all kinds of music but some of my favorite types of musics are jazz & blues... Depending on my mood, I listen to heavy metals, too...

Mostly I guess you could say Metal to Rock but it's random. Not completely random... I don't like more then I like.

Slipknot, The Amity Affliction, Nirvana, Shinedown, Seether, My Chemical Romance, Stone Sour, New Medicine, Stained, Breaking Benjamin, Matchbox Twenty, Gemini Syndrome, Rise Against... Those are some of my favourites.

Just about anything. Mostly bands before the turn of the century though :p

I listen mostly pop, dance, trance, electronic, ambient, garage, house, chillout, lounge, Korean pop and Japanese pop & dance songs.

Latest posts

Back