what turns you on?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MadMonkè

Reaction score
hearing her call my name..

not even in a sexual way either...

in a questioning.. almost - almost naggy tone. so sexy...
and i miss it so much...

When women are explicit about how horny I make them, right after denying the fact that they are horny (of course they use more sexual terms than that). Ya, I definitely love that. I also like women who are sexually liberated. Lol, I also like asian girls pubic hair (its like a cats tail). Fak I find it funny, and I find it funny that I'm admitting to that

I don't actually know, silly as that sounds :(

All I know is that I like it when girls say my name for some reason, just in general conversation and what have you. It makes me feel like they connect with me as a person.

That and long flowing hair. Mmm.

Other than that, I've not really had much room to experiment.

a person who is decent. someone who doesn't only claim to be nice but shows it in his dealings, in his everyday deeds and words.

just a side note, with the time I spent on this forum, I've never knew so many men who claim to be nice but exhibit the opposite. I'm really so sick of it

The Good Citizen said:
Ha ha, ah lonekiller I think thats generally considered acceptable :)
I wish the ladies thought that way. Beware men, women can always tell when you are staring. Trust LK on this one.

Latest posts

Back