What was the last thing that you took a picture of?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My bird. He looks like a mango. I think he thinks he's a mango too. I wonder if he's a mango...

The fixings inside a window lock I am trying to replace. Of course it wouldn't be a straight forward flat head, phillips or even a Allen Key...no it HAS to be something else. I hate DIY.

I don't know. Possibly mouse droppings but it has been so long since i have been around mice that i don't remember what their turds look like.

263zp69.jpg

One of my beehives.

Which, BTW She-ra, I assembled using 'Torx-head' screws......like a 6 pointed star.....better than phillips or slot type screws.

Don't like DIY? Maybe a hardware store is a good place to meet people whore are good at DIY..........

constant stranger said:
Maybe a hardware store is a good place to meet people whore are good at DIY..........

Meet a whore that's good at DIY? Where do I sign up? :p

constant stranger said:
One of my beehives.

Which, BTW She-ra, I assembled using 'Torx-head' screws......like a 6 pointed star.....better than phillips or slot type screws.

Don't like DIY? Maybe a hardware store is a good place to meet people whore are good at DIY..........

Yes! Thank Constant Stranger that's what it is. Why are they better, if you don't mind me asking?

Hmmm about finding someone at the hardware store, I am sure I would have as much luck there as anywhere else, but good idea, would be nice to find some who liked doing the DIY :).

Lol Cavey :p

I last took a picture of 3 of my favourite plushies (Sylveon, Jason Voorhees and roadkill fox who is actually a dog toy but I liked it so much I bought it anyway). :p

A football stadium and i'm not even in to football,I bought tickets to take someone on a tour of it and for lunch.

Latest posts

Back