What was your favourite cartoon/programme as a child?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't really remember most of the cartoons I watched when I was a kid, the ones I do recall are animaniacs, tiny toons, beetlejuice, the simpsons. My favourite was probably bugs bunny.

There were older stuff I remember watching like thundercats, transformers, silverhawks, he-man, ducktales, but don't remember what they were about, other than he-man punching boulders. I really only remember the toys.

I love to watch cartoons while i was a child..
My Fav Toons were
Tom & Jerry :club:
Swat Cats
The Mask
Dexters Lab
And The Superman...

Ninjacat said:
Oh dear - when I was a child there were hardly any childrens programmes on TV - but I well remember sitting with my children watching Joe 90, Rupert Bear, Andy Pandy, Captain Scarlet, Mr Ben - yes I'm old !
Ninjacat
Remember "Nogin the Nog" ?

Used to love TMNT (the 80s version) and Ducktales over all others.

EDIT:

Also, ReBoot. How could I forget that one?

gosh, there were so many...

My favorites were Thundercats, Jem and the holograms, Transformers,
She-ra, He-man and...my little pony.:p

I loved The Flintstones. My siblings and I used to rush home from school every day at lunch time just to catch it.

Looney Tunes (and fam. like Tiny)
X-Men
Batman Animated Series

but shoot, I was really all over the place with cartoons. Remember The Snorks? Silverhawks? Thundercats? He-Man? Care Bears? For me, those were the early years of living.

We can only pick one? Not possible for me, so here's five (in no particular order of Most Favorite):

Gargoyles
Ducktales
Chip n' Dale Rescue Rangers
SWAT Kats
Tiny Toons
Animaniacs

Ok that was six, but Animaniacs came to mind when I thought of Tiny Toons :p

Oh, right, X-Men! How could I forget that? :D

Used to love the show, since I was a bit of a Marvel buff at the time. And there was of course Rogue, first cartoon crush. It must've been that southern accent. Although there was that full figure of hers, too. :p

teenage mutant ninja turtles,
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles,
TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES!
-Turtles in a half shell, Turtle Power!

Latest posts

Back